Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post Draft Tidbits.....
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
HardWorkin'Hinrich
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

"Garnett never a possibility

Early draft day, there were rumors the Bulls were trying to trade for perennial All-Star Kevin Garnett. Not true, general manager John Paxson said.

"I never had that conversation," Paxson said. "I think everyone in the league made a phone call to [Minnesota general manager] Kevin McHale and asked if Kevin Garnett was available. But never had we discussed anything."

Songaila becomes free agent

As expected, Darius Songaila will exercise the player option in his contract and test free agency. Songaila was a top reserve, averaging 9.2 points per game.

The 6-8 forward made $2.2 million last season, which ended March 10 because of a broken right foot. The Bulls still could sign him to a new contract. "

I hope we sign back Songalia, he possess needed size and not to mention a great shot from 15ft.
dasox24
Yeah, agreed. I really like Darius, and would be very glad having him come off the bench in a scoring role for us.
ZoomSlowik
Arg! mad.gif
Bullies4Ever
if we somehow land Ben Wallace in our team i would definately like to see songalia back in our team.

he can spread the floor nicely for ben W. to get offensive rebounds or putbacks

and like someone said b4, hes instant offence........... hes going to be someone that we need that can score from the 4 spot because the way were going... were getting more defensive up front.. and we need an offensive guy from either the 4 spot or 5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.