Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Viktor Khryapa
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
Im thrilled we got this kid in our deal. Before I was skeptical but now I realize what Pax was doing. Khryapa is another athlete and he wasnt too bad coming off the bench last year playing in 21 mpg averaging 6 ppg and 4 rpg. Hes a great athlete just like the rest of our draft and this kid does have potential.

His Career highs consist of.. Scoring 22 points in a game 12 rebounds in a game twice, and 4 assists three times.
Kalapse
I know that a lot of Blazers fans were pissed when he was dealt, he was well liked by the Portland fans.
madisonsmadhouse
Even if he is a decent ball player, I don't know where we are going to find him minutes to utilize him in the first place. There have just got to be other deals waiting to be made, this stuff by itself doesn't add it up right
JPargo
we will probably see him in a trade over the off-season
RememberThe90's
yawn...another SF.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jun 29 2006, 09:20 AM)
Im thrilled we got this kid in our deal. Before I was skeptical but now I realize what Pax was doing. Khryapa is another athlete and he wasnt too bad coming off the bench last year playing in 21 mpg averaging 6 ppg and 4 rpg. Hes a great athlete just like the rest of our draft and this kid does have potential.

His Career highs consist of.. Scoring 22 points in a game 12 rebounds in a game twice, and 4 assists three times.

Thing is, he wasn't coming off the bench. He started 50+ games.
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 29 2006, 08:41 AM)
I know that a lot of Blazers fans were pissed when he was dealt, he was well liked by the Portland fans.

Any player without a rap sheet is well-liked in portland...
Timoperezrulez
I dont think he will see 1 minute with the bulls next season, if he was a center then it would be a different story.
Bullseye
He is a SF/PF tweener. Remind you of someone we just drafted?

Also, he started like 53 games, averaged 20 minutes a game, and only 5 ppg.
Da Bulls 88
Who?
Chisoxfn
He's a pretty talented kid and it will be interesting to see what we do. Bottom line is we are getting more athletic and I think you'll see us running teams off the court as best we can on offense, while playing gritty defense like usual.

It should be noted we are probably the best conditioned team in the league and you can bet your ass Skiles is going to keep it that way.
HoofHearted
From his video on his site, he has a smooth stroke from outside, it will be interesting to see if we run more two SF sets with the players we have here, if Khryapa can score down low like he did in those clips then he may be the Skiles type of PF who can play inside and out(Songaila). He is listed as 210, but his pictures clearly show a guy around 230 if you consider he is 6'9", he is by no means skinny and actually has some thick arms and legs.
HardWorkin'Hinrich
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Jun 30 2006, 12:06 AM)
From his video on his site, he has a smooth stroke from outside, it will be interesting to see if we run more two SF sets with the players we have here, if Khryapa can score down low like he did in those clips then he may be the Skiles type of PF who can play inside and out(Songaila). He is listed as 210, but his pictures clearly show a guy around 230 if you consider he is 6'9", he is by no means skinny and actually has some thick arms and legs.

Woah, woah, woah. Just where is this site? I'd be glad to see these videos too please.
SoxFan1
youtube.com should probably have some video's.

Here's one of Khryapa dunking on someone: http://youtube.com/watch?v=abmXsiq83Mk&sea...iktor%20khryapa
HoofHearted
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Jun 30 2006, 12:22 AM)
Woah, woah, woah. Just where is this site? I'd be glad to see these videos too please.

I posted it in the draft thread yesterday

Khryapa

I hope they didnt remove him already, because his intro clip was hilarious.

EDIT:Yep he gone from their site......... Did anyone click the link yesterday when I posted in the draft thread? Because like I said he did this gangly looking roundhouse kick and I spit all over my laptop laughing. His video showed a rather complete game, and I gaurantee he weighs a lot more than 210. You see him next to Randolph a couple times on it, and he looks only slightly lighter.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Jun 30 2006, 01:50 AM)
I posted it in the draft thread yesterday

Khryapa

I hope they didnt remove him already, because his intro clip was hilarious.

If your talking about the karate moves Khryapa was busting, then yes, that was hilarious.

And they did remove his profile.
HoofHearted
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 30 2006, 12:52 AM)
If your talking about the karate moves Khryapa was busting, then yes, that was hilarious.

And they did remove his profile.

Hahaha... then I glad someone else saw it before they took it down, because that was that spiff. He looked so akward, but I suppose being 6'9" will do that to you, even Kareem looked goofy doing his karate spiff.
sport1016
I watched that like 10 ten times just thinking, "Lamarcus better be a bust"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.