Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Hornets Game Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
Let's see what Skiles has in mind with that new lineup. Game will be on CSN.
soxfan101
Lets go Hornets blink.gif .... no point in us winning anymore. banghead.gif
Timoperezrulez
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Mar 24 2006, 02:11 PM)
Lets go Hornets blink.gif .... no point in us winning anymore. banghead.gif

We still play philly twice and have 14 games left, I still think there is more to play for then just a draft pick.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 24 2006, 04:37 PM)
We still play philly twice and have 14 games left, I still think there is more to play for then just a draft pick.

Yeah... getting to .500 would be nice....
Timoperezrulez
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 24 2006, 04:40 PM)
Yeah... getting to .500 would be nice....

Thats probably less likely then getting a playoff berth
WHarris1
I am starting to slide towards cheering for a draft pick. We are really bunched up with other teams and can move to the 7 pick hopefully.
soxfan101
even if somehow we make the 8th seed.... which I dont think will happen. We face Detroit in the first round and that means we are done in 4 games. Im all for playoff experiance like last season where we had a chance to win the first round and maybe win a game or 2 in the 2nd. But this season even if we somehow get to the playoffs we will be swept.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Mar 24 2006, 05:03 PM)
even if somehow we make the 8th seed.... which I dont think will happen. We face Detroit in the first round and that means we are done in 4 games. Im all for playoff experiance like last season where we had a chance to win the first round and maybe win a game or 2 in the 2nd. But this season even if we somehow get to the playoffs we will be swept.

bah! If the bull make it to the play offs they will not be swept... they will lose in 5 laugh.gif
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 24 2006, 04:58 PM)
I am starting to slide towards cheering for a draft pick. We are really bunched up with other teams and can move to the 7 pick hopefully.

My thinking exactly.

Again, there's no prize for finishing 9th.
soxfan101
Umm this is easily the lousiest game ive watched the Bulls play this season...... well lousiest quarter... it was just pathetic.
TeaLeafReaderII
God Damn... they can't make a shot... are they taking tough shots or are they just sucking?
Timoperezrulez
I dont understand what is up with skiles and sweetney, he either starts him or he is the 12 man on the bench, there is no middle, whats up with that?
soxfan101
anyone who complains about Ben Gordon's defense.... are you watch JR Smith? bang.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
Bulls by 4...

I"m listenign to neil funk and Bill Wennington... Ongulics last night... I think they might be a little tipsy....
Timoperezrulez
Philly lost tonight, hopefully we can hold on to this lead....
TeaLeafReaderII
Bulls Win!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
Timoperezrulez
good win tonight bullssmilie1.jpg
BV1998
lets hope the Bulls get hot now and win 10 of 13 to end the season.
WHarris1
Tyson freaking dominated tonight.
jalisabriggs
great win tonight for java script:emoticon(':dabulls')
smiliethe bulls bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg
Chisoxfn
Tyson and Gordon sure stepped it up off the bench.
soxfan101
I think Tyson should get major minutes... but he really always does seem to play better when coming off the bench.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.