Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JOIN THE TYRUS THOMAS FAN CLUB!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
Mods not sure where this belongs so put it wherever it should be, srry. But

Who wants to join the Club? Only rules is you must put in your sig
Pippen Aint Easy
I might as well, since we got him for the guy I wanted. Put me down.
Da Bulls 88
I'm in.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Winning Ugly @ Jun 29 2006, 05:27 PM)

Great your member number 2.. Put it in ur sig plz biggrin.gif Thanks
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Da Bulls 88 @ Jun 29 2006, 05:27 PM)
I'm in.

Member #3, place in ur sig plz, thanks
DutheDoduhon21
im in
The Gladiator
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Jun 29 2006, 05:28 PM)
im in

#4, place in sig plz thanks..
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 29 2006, 06:28 PM)
Member #3, place in ur sig plz, thanks

Done. cheers.gif
bulls91
QUOTE (Winning Ugly @ Jun 29 2006, 05:27 PM)

same here put me down
The Gladiator
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Jun 29 2006, 05:40 PM)
same here put me down

ok, member #5, thanks
SoxFan1
You know you're supposed to put the names of he members in YOUR sig, not their sig's lol.

Kind of like:

Tyrus Thomas Fan Club: 1.) Gladiator 2.) yada 3.) Blah 4.) boogeyman 5.) etc

laugh.gif

Oh, and bulls91, you can change your sig now, those possibilites are dead.
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 29 2006, 06:45 PM)
You know you're supposed to put the names of he members in YOUR sig, not their sig's lol.

Kind of like:

laugh.gif

He has a good point. laugh.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 29 2006, 05:45 PM)

Kind of like:

laugh.gif

no, it gets too crowded if you do it that way. And thats the way they do it at Bears.com MB's.. Everyone thats joining place in your sigs please thanks
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 29 2006, 06:46 PM)
no, it gets too crowded if you do it that way. And thats the way they do it at Bears.com MB's.. Everyone thats joining place in your sigs please thanks

laugh.gif
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 29 2006, 06:46 PM)

Ha ha. laugh.gif jpshakehead.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 29 2006, 05:47 PM)
laugh.gif

What?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 29 2006, 06:48 PM)
What?

Oh, nothing. laugh.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 29 2006, 05:48 PM)
Oh, nothing. laugh.gif

dude, stop it. Too many people get on it and then your sig becomes to big, if THEY put it in THEIR Sigs, then you can have more people and your own sig doesnt get crowded. I dont see what the fish your laughing at huh.gif
WHarris1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 29 2006, 06:50 PM)
dude, stop it. Too many people get on it and then your sig becomes to big, if THEY put it in THEIR Sigs, then you can have more people and your own sig doesnt get crowded. I dont see what the fish your laughing at huh.gif

^^^
Da Bulls 88

I think i've had too much sugar today. Maybe that's why i'm laughing my ass off. laugh.gif
RememberThe90's
count me out on this future bust.
SoxFan1
dude, stop it. Too many people get on it and then your sig becomes to big, if THEY put it in THEIR Sigs, then you can have more people and your own sig doesnt get crowded. I dont see what the fish your laughing at  huh.gif

Your entire sig is funny to me. No real reason, just that you have these incredible stats that you expect from Thomas then you have a quote guaranteeing that we wont regret drafting him. On top of it, you go and start a fan club but tell each person to put it into their individual sigs instead of puting them all in your sig because you're the "founder." Just sayin...

I'm probably making nothing into something. Nevermind. Continue on...
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Jun 29 2006, 06:52 PM)

Boy, this has gotten ugly. jpshakehead.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 29 2006, 05:52 PM)
Your entire sig is funny to me. No real reason, just that you have these incredible stats that you expect from Thomas then you have a quote guaranteeing that we wont regret drafting him. On top of it, you go and start a fan club but tell each person to put it into their individual sigs instead of puting them all in your sig because you're the "founder." Just sayin...

I'm probably making nothing into something. Nevermind. Continue on...

Ill say, no im changing my stats for Tyrus, I dont think there entirely accurate but making them put it in their own sigs makes alot of sense, we all know how Wharris hates big sigs tongue.gif
WHarris1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 29 2006, 07:06 PM)
we all know how Wharris hates big sigs tongue.gif

lolhitting.gif lolhitting.gif DAMN STRAIGHT beach
HardWorkin'Hinrich
I'll join.
HardWorkin'Hinrich
So what number does that make me?
The Gladiator
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Jun 29 2006, 06:30 PM)
So what number does that make me?

Member number 6
TeaLeafReaderII
I'm in, but only if I can be member #69
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jun 29 2006, 07:56 PM)
I'm in, but only if I can be member #69

jpshakehead.gif
Bullieve It
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Jun 29 2006, 05:52 PM)

The only future bust I see is this ridiculous idea of putting what fan clubs you are in in your own sig. If you are gonna start a club you could at least take the time to put the members in your sig. If thats how we are goin to do things I guess I am the founder of the Noch, Gordon, Hinrich, and Deng fan club. So If your a Bulls fan and like these Bulls players go ahead and let everyone know in your sig. I dont want your name in my sig. Thats too much work.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Bullieve It @ Jun 29 2006, 07:46 PM)
The only future bust I see is this ridiculous idea of putting what fan clubs you are in in your own sig. If you are gonna start a club you could at least take the time to put the members in your sig. If thats how we are goin to do things I guess I am the founder of the Noch, Gordon, Hinrich, and Deng fan club. So If your a Bulls fan and like these Bulls players go ahead and let everyone know in your sig. I dont want your name in my sig. Thats too much work.

lolhitting.gif

This thread is pure comedy. biggrin.gif
Bullieve It
I'm not sure if you are laughing at me or with me.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Bullieve It @ Jun 29 2006, 08:06 PM)
I'm not sure if you are laughing at me or with me.

A little of both. I agree with you statement, but you and SoxFan are making more out of this than it needs to be.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 29 2006, 08:29 PM)
A little of both. I agree with you statement, but you and SoxFan are making more out of this than it needs to be.

I agree laugh.gif There is no point of puting ALL the members in your own sig or in this case mine. What part of TOO MUCH SPACE dont you understand? When the Club gets bigger it would be ridiculous how much space my sig would take up. Thats why I put the members in my profile, so if you want to know whos in it LOOK IT UP!
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 29 2006, 09:07 PM)
I agree laugh.gif There is no point of puting ALL the members in your own sig or in this case mine. What part of TOO MUCH SPACE dont you understand? When the Club gets bigger it would be ridiculous how much space my sig would take up. Thats why I put the members in my profile, so if you want to know whos in it LOOK IT UP!

Space isn't that big an issue. People do it on Soxtalk all the time, and that's a much bigger site.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 29 2006, 09:18 PM)
Space isn't that big an issue. People do it on Soxtalk all the time, and that's a much bigger site.

Well this isnt Soxtalk..
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 29 2006, 10:30 PM)
Well this isnt Soxtalk..

This is based off of SoxTalk and it's a satellite site of it, so if you don't like it, tough. When you start a fan club, you put the members in YOUR sig because its YOUR fan club. Its the same as not throwing HR balls back at US Cellular. You just don't do it that way there.

Dont make up BS arguments about space when it isn't in the equation at all. If it gets too big, we'll let you know. There is people on SoxTalk with 50+ members in a fan club and it's all in 1 sig. Don't argue just for the sake of arguing. It gets annotying.
HoofHearted
Tyrus Thomas is who both Pax and Skiles wanted, so who am I to judge them? Ive backed off him for now, just go do your thing and get bigger Ty. I dont need my name in a freakin' sig to show my support for him, because I am first and foremost a Bulls fan, and his success is critical to our success, so you best damn well believe I want him to be a superstar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.