Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Make your predictions for tonights game!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
Hinrich 20 points 10 rebounds 7 assists
Deng 22 points 11 rebounds 4 assists
Schensher 12 points 8 rebounds note: I believe he will start
Noc 16 points 6 rebounds 5 assists
Sweets 10 points 7 rebounds
Livingston 2 points 2 assists 1 rebound
I dont feel like doing the rest............... bringit.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 24 2006, 04:13 PM)
Hinrich 20 points 10 rebounds 7 assists
Deng 22 points 11 rebounds 4 assists
Schensher 12 points 8 rebounds note: I believe he will start
Noc 16 points 6 rebounds 5 assists
Sweets 10 points 7 rebounds
Livingston 2 points 2 assists 1 rebound
I dont feel like doing the rest............... bringit.gif

How about a final score? laugh.gif
The Gladiator
what do you think I am a fortune teller!!!??? lol jk biggrin.gif

um lets go with Bulls Win 101-92
Timoperezrulez
Shensherer is so overrated player on this board it is unbelievable bullssmilie1.jpg
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 24 2006, 04:42 PM)
Shensherer is so overrated player on this board it is unbelievable bullssmilie1.jpg

how is he overated? he ISNT EVEN RATED is more like it!! hes played like 15 games. I just like him because he is one of our hardest workers and has come a long way since the First game I saw him play. He has a better offensive game than chandler already so I would give him a shot.
Timoperezrulez
The guy who started this thread predicted him to get 12 and 8 tonight, i'm pretty sure thats overrating him.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 24 2006, 05:15 PM)
The guy who started this thread predicted him to get 12 and 8 tonight, i'm pretty sure thats overrating him.

Well he has some good offensive skills and I like his defense. Skiles has been impressed with him and has stated that there will be a new lineup tonight last night and on his radio show this morning. I picked Luke to get those stats because I think he will start and if he does he will obviously get more minutes, therefore getting more productivity or more time to produce. biggrin.gif Im not overating him, Im just being logical.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 24 2006, 04:42 PM)

How can he be over rated? I think we are just happy to have a center with size on the team. He plays with so much heart and effort. For a guy who was called up at the end of the season he has been solid. I don't expect anything great from him...just effort and improvement.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.