Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cavs offer LeBron $80 million extension
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Da Bulls 88
Cavaliers offer LeBron $80 million extension
The Dude Abides
I hope he doesnt take it pray.gif

I dont think he's coming here, but I dont want him in our division the next decade.
Chisoxfn
I hope he doesn't take it, just so there is a glimmer of hope that one of my favorite players in the league could join the Bulls.
WHarris1
By the way...Melo signed on to stay in Denver.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 1 2006, 09:45 AM)

That was supposed to happen. That beat report I heard said that will be the last guy the Nugs pay big bucks to in a long time. Also said they will be a completely different team next year with quite a few guys being gone (Kenyon Martin, ever FA except Nene if they can keep him) and maybe more.
The Gladiator
Dont worry guys, He will decline it cuz he knows THE BULLS ARE HIS DESTINY! MUAHAHAHA
HoofHearted
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jul 1 2006, 04:44 PM)
Dont worry guys, He will decline it cuz he knows THE BULLS ARE HIS DESTINY! MUAHAHAHA

Yes, and by that time we will be like 50 millions in ther luxory tax with resigning our core youth to go along with KG and Big Ben. cool.gif
SoxFan1
Carmelo also got a 80 million dollar deal.
dasox24
spiff, could you think of this team w/ LeBron? Simply amazing. We can always dream, right?

Btw, it's not like he really needs the money right now after his $100 mil shoe deal. He could wait two years and explore his options. And, if he was smart, he'd realize Chicago is the best place to be. No other "big market" team is prepared for a championship like we are.
madisonsmadhouse
Duh? Everyone knew Bron would get a max deal. I have no doubt he signs the deal. At worst he forces a trade later on...
rangercal
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 3 2006, 03:39 PM)
Duh? Everyone knew Bron would get a max deal. I have no doubt he signs the deal. At worst he forces a trade later on...

I can see him holding out. The money he can make in endorsements in chicago, NY, or LA will more than make up for the endorsments in Cleveland. Don't think for one second he has not discussed this with his family and his agent. If it was so easy , he would have signed with cleveland on the spot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.