Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOW LINEUP ANNOUNCED!!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
On comcast they just said that Gordon Hinrich and Duhon are all starting and the other 2 are unkown but they said Schensher will likely start or play alot of minutes
SoxFan1
Wow. That is really odd. I'm guessing Schech and Sweets are the PF and C.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 24 2006, 06:34 PM)
Wow. That is really odd. I'm guessing Schech and Sweets are the PF and C.

Ya me to!
The Dude Abides
Is Skiles goal to have the smallest team in the nba?

How about
Duhon, Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni and harrington as the starting lineup?

Sometimes I wonder what skiles is thinking....Deng has potential to be a star in this league...why would he start Duhon instead of him...Same with Nocioni.

I truly believe Nocioni will be better than Ginobli in 2 years. He is already better now than Ginobli was his 2nd year.
B-4-Bulls
Interesting.... I didnt think Duhon would start because of his injury but what the hell huh.gif , LUOL DENG BETTER START Or Ill be pissed. I bet the lineup is..

PG Hinrich
SG Gordon
SF Duhon
PF Deng
C Schensher

Since the 3 gaurds are playing that makes us extremely small wich I dont like but you would think Deng would start to wouldnt u?
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Mar 24 2006, 06:36 PM)
Is Skiles goal to have the smallest team in the nba?

How about
Duhon, Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni and harrington as the starting lineup?

Sometimes I wonder what skiles is thinking....Deng has potential to be a star in this league...why would he start Duhon instead of him...Same with Nocioni.

I truly believe Nocioni will be better than Ginobli in 2 years. He is already better now than Ginobli was his 2nd year.

I agree, if he doesnt have deng starting then Skiles can go to hell!! He is our best player on this team and IMO will be a Star when his career is over. Omg u dont know what I would do if Deng doesnt start.
B-4-Bulls
Wait what the hell? Billy Jack just said that Skiles said Ben Gordon and Tyson Arent starting now!! lol must have changed his mind cuz I heard that first report on all three small gaurds starting to!! Hm...
B-4-Bulls
welp they just announced the rest of it except for one. The Lineup will be

Hinrich,Sweets,Noc,Deng. My other guess will be Duhon
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 24 2006, 06:55 PM)

yeah Sweets.... he is going to shine tonight! blink.gif
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 24 2006, 06:55 PM)

I hope Luke starts. Not becuase he is amazing, but it would be good to see what this team would look like with a tall center...Imagine aldrige in his place for next year!!!!

I would like to see

pg hinrich
sg Deng
sf Noch
pf sweets
c luke

This is our best lineup, plus we have size!!!!!
B-4-Bulls
Ok fellas the WHOLE lineup has been announced itll be

PG Hinrich
SG Duhon
SF Deng
PF Noc
C Sweets

I do not like this lineup at all, we are way too small and will get absolutley murdered on the boards. I hate it when skiles does this. I WANT LUKE IN THE LINEUP AND MOVE DENG TO THE SG GET Duhon Out I cant wait to see him get cut at the end of the season or traded.
WHarris1
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 24 2006, 07:13 PM)
GET Duhon Out I cant wait to see him get cut at the end of the season or traded.

You are kidding right?
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 24 2006, 07:15 PM)
You are kidding right?

no, I do not like Chris Duhon. He may be a hard worker but IMO He doesnt have the skills to become a great Bench player, he cant shoot at all. Sure he may be a bench player but he will never be a GREAT Backup or 6th man of the year or ne thing. Why the hell would Duhon Start tonight if he has back problems? regardless I dont want him starting ne ways, PERIOD!!
B-4-Bulls
This lineup probably means less minutes for Luke sad.gif cuz Tyson will come in before him so...
TeaLeafReaderII
AAAAAANNNNND NOOOW THE STARTING LINE UP FOR YOUUUUUUUUR

CHICAAAAGOOOOO BULLLLLLLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at forward from duke 6 9 luol deng

a 67 forward from argentina andres nocioni

the man in the middle from george town 6 8 Michael sweetney

at guard from duke 6 1 chris duhon

from kansas at guard 6 3 Kirk hinrich!

The head coach is scott skiles... blah blah blah

meh... not duhon...
TeaLeafReaderII
Didn't realize sweets and luke went to the same school... when I heard him say:

the man in the middle... from george town... I got a little worried.
WHarris1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 24 2006, 07:42 PM)
Didn't realize sweets and luke went to the same school.

They didn't. Luke is from G Tech
B-4-Bulls
wow I hope to god they dont go with this lineup tomorrow because it stunk ...
B-4-Bulls
that was about the worst possible way to begin the game, 4/21 shooting!!!!!
Timoperezrulez
I dont understand what is up with skiles and sweetney, he either starts him or he is the 12 man on the bench, there is no middle, whats up with that?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 24 2006, 07:48 PM)
They didn't. Luke is from G Tech

meh... they are both G.T.s wink.gif
bulls91
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 24 2006, 06:38 PM)
Interesting.... I didnt think Duhon would start because of his injury but what the hell huh.gif , LUOL DENG BETTER START Or Ill be pissed. I bet the lineup is..

PG Hinrich
SG Gordon
SF Duhon
PF Deng
C Schensher

Since the 3 gaurds are playing that makes us extremely small wich I dont like but you would think Deng would start to wouldnt u?

deng has the potential to be a PF, SF, and SG that is what is so good about him i would like to see what he can do in the PF position.
bulls91
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 24 2006, 08:11 PM)
I dont understand what is up with skiles and sweetney, he either starts him or he is the 12 man on the bench, there is no middle, whats up with that?

i do not thin that sweetney likes to work hard in practices and who ever works hard in practices stars in the games.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Mar 24 2006, 04:33 PM)
On comcast they just said that Gordon Hinrich and Duhon are all starting and the other 2 are unkown but they said Schensher will likely start or play alot of minutes

It may have worked but thats just a stupid lineup.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 24 2006, 05:13 PM)
Ok fellas the WHOLE lineup has been announced itll be

PG Hinrich
SG Duhon
SF Deng
PF Noc
C Sweets

I do not like this lineup at all, we are way too small and will get absolutley murdered on the boards. I hate it when skiles does this. I WANT LUKE IN THE LINEUP AND MOVE DENG TO THE SG GET Duhon Out I cant wait to see him get cut at the end of the season or traded.

Not much of a fan, but thats the lineup we've used a lot and its worked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.