Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is the ONE free agent you want the most?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
Its a close race in my mind between Big Ben and Al. Id go with Ben right now biggrin.gif
GreatScott82
The signing of Ben Wallace would be like the signing of AJ Pierzynski to the White Sox. Thats how important i think this move would be.
bschmaranz
QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Jul 2 2006, 09:23 AM)
The signing of Ben Wallace would be like the signing of AJ Pierzynski to the White Sox. Thats how important i think this move would be.

Good analogy. I'm starting to jump on the Ben Wallace bandwagon myself. Wasn't too keen on bringing him in at first, but that was back when it was rumored he wanted a hundred million plus deal.

I would like to see what Wilcox could do with the Bulls, but I'm now pulling for Ben.
Bullies4Life
Wheres NENE?

-Im pulling 4 Nene or BWall. However, i wouldnt be dissapointed on whoever we get... As long as Hes a PF/C... And in that case, im kinda crossing AH out of my lists... How small do we need to be? Seriously...

Things i like about Nene is that he's tall, 6'11, and is a very strong guy. We really need that, badly.

-Also, He's still young, works very hard, and thats a reason why there have always been rumors of Nene being traded to the Bulls and stuff like that.

-ALso, he could become our low-post go to guy if he develops his low post moves... I dont see that in Pryzbilla, and Nazr. Gooden, maybe, but i want some Bulk in the paint. Chris Will isnt that bad either, but i like Nene cuz he's a little taller. I really want some taller players here with the Bulls biggrin.gif
Chisoxfn
Big Ben and its not even close. Unless of course we can trade for Jermaine O'Neal or KG.
WHarris1
Big freaking Ben Wallace. Period.

I am going to be so extremely disappointed if we don't land him. I will freaking flip spiff. Don't get cheap JR/Pax it's Ben freaking Wallace - get it done, whatever it takes.
BuLLzDoMaIn
i wouldnt even want J.oneal here. Hes always hurt. im goin with wallace here.
Da Bulls 88
Ben Wallace, but i don't think it will happen.
HoofHearted
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jul 2 2006, 11:25 AM)
Wheres NENE?

-Im pulling 4 Nene or BWall. However, i wouldnt be dissapointed on whoever we get... As long as Hes a PF/C... And in that case, im kinda crossing AH out of my lists... How small do we need to be? Seriously...

Things i like about Nene is that he's tall, 6'11, and is a very strong guy. We really need that, badly.

-Also, He's still young, works very hard, and thats a reason why there have always been rumors of Nene being traded to the Bulls and stuff like that.

-ALso, he could become our low-post go to guy if he develops his low post moves... I dont see that in Pryzbilla, and Nazr. Gooden, maybe, but i want some Bulk in the paint. Chris Will isnt that bad either, but i like Nene cuz he's a little taller. I really want some taller players here with the Bulls biggrin.gif

Theres rumors on realgm(yeah I know), that Nene has agreed to and will sign a 6 yr 60 million dollar offer by Denver.
Bullies4Ever
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Jul 2 2006, 05:01 PM)
Theres rumors on realgm(yeah I know), that Nene has agreed to and will sign a 6 yr 60 million dollar offer by Denver.

yes i heard... and wow thats too much money for him... Im glad the Bulls didnt overpay to get him now...
Bullies4Life
Wow, a bunch of these Free Agents are already signing quick... Nene, Peja, Vlad. Rodmanawhatever to the lakers... Come on Bulls, lets start making deals already!
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jul 2 2006, 06:06 PM)
Wow, a bunch of these Free Agents are already signing quick... Nene, Peja, Vlad. Rodmanawhatever to the lakers... Come on Bulls, lets start making deals already!

Bobby Jackson Also signed with the Hornets today!
Da Bulls 88
Bulls better sign Big Ben then. banghead.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Da Bulls 88 @ Jul 2 2006, 06:08 PM)
Bulls better sign Big Ben then. banghead.gif

If Tyson gets traded we will defenatley sign Big Ben. Thats what is holding the Deal up suposeably because Pax doesnt want to trade Tyson unless he signs Wallace. I hope we get a verbal from Big Ben soon!
Da Bulls 88
Screw Tyson!!! Over payed bum.

jpshakehead.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.