Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The moment of truth is near....
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
fathom
Schenscher's 2nd 10-day contract will expire in the next day or so. I pray that he's kept on the team for the rest of the season. He makes the games fun to watch for me now. Any news regarding his status?
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 24 2006, 07:33 PM)
Schenscher's 2nd 10-day contract will expire in the next day or so. I pray that he's kept on the team for the rest of the season. He makes the games fun to watch for me now. Any news regarding his status?

I hope so too cool.gif
The Dude Abides
I hope they sign him for the rest of the season. He provides size and depth and he hustles.
SoxFan1
There really is no con to signing him up for the rest of the season. Why not...
bulls91
QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 24 2006, 07:33 PM)

he has good potential and he has olny shown some of it i hope so too.
bulls91
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Mar 25 2006, 10:34 AM)
I hope they sign him for the rest of the season. He provides size and depth and he hustles.

if he plays on a hurt foot aginst clevend and still gets ten points he is worth smothing.
bulls91
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 25 2006, 12:02 PM)
There really is no con to signing him up for the rest of the season. Why not...

he is seven foot and he is 270 he brings good depth to the team.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 24 2006, 05:33 PM)

I think they will. We need size and he's been the best of the many guys we've given 10 day contracts.
soxfan101
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Mar 25 2006, 12:30 PM)
he is seven foot and he is 270 he brings good depth to the team.

you know you can say all that in one post rather than 3 bang.gif
MurcieOne
I think it depends on if try and get AD off waivers... i dont see that happening so its a good bet that Luke is a bull till the end of the year.... beyond that... i have some doubts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.