Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video From NBC
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
http://www.nola.com/abc26/video/?/abc26/vi...nt.ssf/0702spx5

Apparently its up to the Bulls and my guess is we are waiting on Big Ben. If they hear back from Ben than I think this deal is a go, otherwise the Bulls may have to wait a bit and see if they can find another big prior to swinging Chandler.

Does anyone know of the cap ramifications of this year if we make this deal. Are the salaries a complete wash or are we taking on a little less in salary? or more?
Chisoxfn
Apparently the deal is on the table and the only names mentioned in this are Chandler and PJ Brown, no mention of the other parts.

Obviously the one guy with supposed sources says Malik Allen would be gone from the Bulls and JR Smith would be coming to Chicago as well.
Da Bulls 88
This crap takes too long. We sign him or we won't sign him.

bang.gif
Chisoxfn
Another angle is that PJ Brown will be heading to Detroit as part of a sign and trade for Ben Wallace. This would mean the Bulls would obviously land Wallace and than have more money to sign another big or two.

Whether thats Pyrzbilla, Gooden, Harrington or whoever else.

I would assume we are making this deal (potentially) because of some talks with the Pistons who don't want Chandler's long term contract and would instead prefer an ending contract (maybe they want something else as well???).
JPargo
im thinkin it will go down if we get that Center we need. If we do the trade then i think we will see Nocioni at the 4 with Tyrus as a backup.
HardWorkin'Hinrich
Wow. From hearin that I totally believe it. Chandler is definately not with the Bulls this coming year. I dont really like the thought of adding a 37 year old PJ Brown. I would rather keep Chandler if thats the case. JR Smith is a lights out shooter, who has size. But the guy doesnt play a lick of defense.
madisonsmadhouse
OK, now this sounds a little more palitable. This means the Bulls are replaceing chandler with Wallace, and still looking for a big man who can score.

Excellent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.