Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Defense
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
puckthefistons
Apparently Ben Wallace is unhappy with the 4 year 49 million offer from the Stones (chicagosports.com). If we sign him, hold on to Tyson and stay put, this could potentially be a lineup we throw at other teams in the 4th quarter to hold onto close games:

Hinrich - PG
Thabo - SG
Tyrus Thomas - SF
Chandler - PF
Wallace - C

Try and score 20 points in a quarter against that. We would also have Deng, Nocioni, Duhon, and Gordon (who is OK in 4th Quarters) to throw out there.
bringit.gif

Also, on another note, people need to think of the Garnett trade we supposedly almost made this way (don't get me wrong, I would love to see him here).

Garnett for Deng (would have been #1 pick this draft), #2 overall pick, #16 overall pick. 3 first rounders for KG??? Tough call.
TeaLeafReaderII
think of the shot blocking!

Think of the offensive rebounding...

I think I would cream my pants if the bulls if the bulls ended up looking like that.
The Gladiator
I agree, People say itll be the worst frontcourt scoring ever! Well think of it the opposite, how will opponents out score us?
SoxFan1
Sorry to say but don't expect Tyson Chandler and ben Wallace to be on the same team next season.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 03:49 PM)
Sorry to say but don't expect Tyson Chandler and ben Wallace to be on the same team next season.

yeah, but you didn't think the bulls would take Thomas either tongue.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 3 2006, 05:24 PM)
yeah, but you didn't think the bulls would take Thomas either tongue.gif

Not true. I didn't WANT the Bulls to take Thomas. tongue.gif
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 05:25 PM)

Shame on you. tongue.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 04:25 PM)

Yah you did, you were always obsessing over him from the beginning.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 04:25 PM)

I know its not likely... but I would like to see them get a deal with Wallace that doesn't include a no trade clause... then have both Tyson and Wallace play out 2007 and if Tyson is able improve next season, keep him and move Wallace if not, move Chandler and keep Wallace...

I know we won't be able to get any money off the books to resign our studs... but Chicago is a big market team... lets screw the soft cap.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 3 2006, 04:34 PM)
I know its not likely... but I would like to see them get a deal with Wallace that doesn't include a no trade clause... then have both Tyson and Wallace play out 2007 and if Tyson is able improve next season, keep him and move Wallace if not, move Chandler and keep Wallace...

I know we won't be able to get any money off the books to resign our studs... but Chicago is a big market team... lets screw the soft cap.

um, how do you propose we trade Wallace after signing a huge Contract? The point is, Were going to be stuck with Wallace for atleast 3 out of the 4 years.

Well theres always a New York to take on someones contracts laugh.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jul 3 2006, 01:14 PM)
I agree, People say itll be the worst frontcourt scoring ever! Well think of it the opposite, how will opponents out score us?

All it would take is like 4 points and the damn front court would out score ours in a quarter. I am not a fan of sticking Chandler alongside Ben Wall for an extended period of time. That money needs to go to a low post threat because it will entirely free up our offense while Wallace will make our defense even better.

By the way, welcome aboard PuckthePistons cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.