Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question Involving Chandler Trade?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
The initial Proposal was Chandler and Allen for JR Smith and PJ Brown, Frankly I hate the Trade and think Tyson is worth more than this. Yes I know it would be to free up sallary but you cant let Tyson be traded for Salary situations!

The Only way I'd do the trade is Chandler and Allen for Jr Smith and Cedric Simmons. Think they would do that? The reason I asked is because New Orleans already has a great post player and someone who will be very good soon in David west who averaged almost 18 ppg and almost 8 rpg. He is also a PF and so is Simmons. Think NO/OK would give up Simmons?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jul 3 2006, 04:59 PM)
The initial Proposal was Chandler and Allen for JR Smith and PJ Brown, Frankly I hate the Trade and think Tyson is worth more than this. Yes I know it would be to free up sallary but you cant let Tyson be traded for Salary situations!

The Only way I'd do the trade is Chandler and Allen for Jr Smith and Cedric Simmons. Think they would do that? The reason I asked is because New Orleans already has a great post player and someone who will be very good soon in David west who averaged almost 18 ppg and almost 8 rpg. He is also a PF and so is Simmons. Think NO/OK would give up Simmons?

They won't give up Simmons, Armstrong, or West. They drafted them for a reason and they drafted them before the Chandler/Brown talks arose. Not going to happen.

The last time the Hornets traded a draft pick before he ever played for the team....Kobe Bryant.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 04:04 PM)
They won't give up Simmons, Armstrong, or West. They drafted them for a reason and they drafted them before the Chandler/Brown talks arose. Not going to happen.

The last time the Hornets traded a draft pick before he ever played for the team....Kobe Bryant.

I wouldnt be suprised if they would throw him in if they think West will be an Allstar Caliber player wich he is close to becoming. Pry only 2 more ppg and 1-2 more rpg aught to do it.
DutheDoduhon21
i wouldnt want to trade tyson all together, unless we are getting something better than what the hornets or warriors are offering
mac9001
Chandler and Allen for Jr Smith and Cedric Simmons wouldn't work moneywise. After signing Peja and Bobby Jackson the Hornets are over the cap so PJ Brown has to be involved in any Chandler trade.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (mac9001 @ Jul 3 2006, 05:04 PM)
Chandler and Allen for Jr Smith and Cedric Simmons wouldn't work moneywise. After signing Peja and Bobby Jackson the Hornets are over the cap so PJ Brown has to be involved in any Chandler trade.

Wont Simmon's Contract be about the same as PJ's? I have no idea im just asking.
mac9001
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 3 2006, 05:41 PM)
Wont Simmon's Contract be about the same as PJ's? I have no idea im just asking.

PJ is in the $8-9M range, while Simmons is in the $1-2M range.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jul 3 2006, 01:59 PM)

No, especially since they are taking on one of the poorer contracts in the league (Chandler). Tyson is gone, take it to the bank.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.