Lets throw out everyone that made the Playoffs this year. Who In your opinion (IYO) are the top 5 teams that are heading in the right direction and are going to make the playoffs in 1-3 years?

Here are my top 5

5. Toronto- with the recent additions of GM Bryan Colangelo and there number 1 overall draftpick Andrea Bargnani this team has a bright future. There getting rid of there attitude player Mike James and with Coloangelo, creating a great franchise in Phoenix, looks to do the same in Toronto. He could be creating that same style of offense too with the recent trade for TJ Ford who he may think is the next steve nash. Bargnani is a 7'0 with 3pt range and will most likely play SF in Toronto's lineup. Talk about matchup problems! lol. Look for them to make the playoffs in 2-3 years.

4. Charlotte- Adding Adam Morrison gives the Bobcats a great shooter with a "Scorers" Mentality. they have got a good nucleaus of players in Emeka Okafor,Adam Morrison, and Raymond Felton. I think they can contend in 2 years

3. Utah- They will be another good team next year with Boozer, AK47 (If he stays healthy) and Deron Williams. If D-ron plays somewhere near 14 ppg 6-7 apg this team will make the playoffs next year. Alls they need is a point gaurd to perform at atleast an above average level. They have the talent, they just need the total package and I think its all up to Deron if they succeed or not.

2. Orlando- What more can you want then to have Dwight Howard? He will be the leading rebounder in the NBA for years to come (Already averaging 12.5 rpg) and his scoring is getting alot better and thats scary for some teams. I do not like JJ Redick at all and think he will be a mega bust. Jameer Nelson and Dwight Howard need to step up big time for Orlando to contend this year but however I dont see them contending for atleast 2 years.

1. OK/NO- This team IMO will be somewhere around a 6th seed in the West next year and you want to know why? They have the best young point gaurd in the NBA in Chris Paul who averaged 15 ppg with almost 9 assists per game. Also they have a good power forward David West who could be a potential 20 and 9-10 guy next year. They added some athletiscm in this years draft with Hilton Armstrong and Cedric Simmons. Look for them to contend in next years playoffs.