Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a suggestion!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
How about a sim league? I am not sure if your familar with this but. Ive seen it on other Basketball boards where 30 posters have the rights to there own team consisting of an Owner and a GM and possibly have Co-GMS/Owners. We then have a draft with everyone in the NBA and there are 15 rounds. What do you think?

I also think it would be best for the Owners/Gm's of there teams should have a requirment for posts because trades can occur at anytime and we need posters who regulary post here to keep things going. Idk what do you think 100 posts minimum?

I think this would be a great chance to bring more posters to TalkBulls and would be a fun and exciting thing to keep the posters involved. Its up to the Admins to decide if they want to do it or not. Im trying to get the rules down at BasketballWorld.net. Ill know more at a l8r date. So would anybody be up to this?
rangercal
I'd join
WHarris1
I'd be game.
B-4-Bulls
Now I just need the Admins consent. biggrin.gif
Chisoxfn
Ya thats fine with us. Didn't see your post when you Pm'd me.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 07:02 PM)
Ya thats fine with us. Didn't see your post when you Pm'd me.

COOL! Well ill know more by tomorrow on how the league is set up!
B-4-Bulls
well I know that we hold a draft first for players in the NBA but first we must get Owners and GM's. The Guy I wanted to talk to isnt Pming me back so it might take a while for me to get the rules down. If I cant find it, We will just make our own rules up! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.