Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This changes the landscape
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
With raised expectations can the Bulls, even without a Chandler deal and no more moves, potentially be a title contender or will they have to find a way to get that "low" post player.

I think this move brings the team to the next level, but without the addition of a legit big they are still a couple years off. However, this definately raises the bar and if the team were to really make strides (the young players growth and some really quick learning from Tyrus and Sef) than maybe something more could happen.

I'm so pumped up right now and am curious as to what everyone else thinks.
B-4-Bulls
Ill check back with ya in a min while KG gets traded in a couple minutes!!! OMG
RememberThe90's
I think they really need a post scorer otherwise the Bulls will be the best defensive
team in the NBA but with a subpar offense.

How fast can TT develop?
Jordan4life_2007
The defense will be beyond sick. But we now have (assuming Tyson is still here) the worst scoring front-court in the league. It's gonna be tough to score at the end of games with two of Wallace/Chandler/Thomas out there. We're gonna have to once again rely heavily on our wings/guards for scoring. I know it's easy to say this now, but Ben Wallace next to LaMarcus Aldridge would look pretty damn good right now.
RememberThe90's
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 3 2006, 07:54 PM)
Ben Wallace next to LaMarcus Aldridge would look pretty damn good right now.

werd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.