Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Trade Possible?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
Im guessing It was Tyson Chandler, Did anyone else catch William Jackson's Teaser During the Update? He said, and I quote, " And a Chicago Bull is on the Move we will tell you about that on Sports Nite" It HAS to be for Chandler.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 06:08 PM)
Im guessing It was Tyson Chandler, Did anyone else catch William Jackson's Teaser During the Update? He said, and I quote, " And a Chicago Bull is on the Move we will tell you about that on Sports Nite" It HAS to be for Chandler.

Wow, haven't seen anything yet. I know it is looking like the PJ Brown deal will go down and that the Bulls are planning on keeping Brown.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 08:09 PM)
Wow, haven't seen anything yet. I know it is looking like the PJ Brown deal will go down and that the Bulls are planning on keeping Brown.

Yah, hopefully we will have an update on ESPN sometime in the next couple of minutes.
TeaLeafReaderII
any news????? AAAAAHHHH TONIGHT IS SO EXCITING!!!!
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 3 2006, 06:28 PM)
any news????? AAAAAHHHH TONIGHT IS SO EXCITING!!!!

Nothing, probably just a teaser where they talk about a rumor or state that the Wallace signing means Chandler will be on his way out of town.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 08:32 PM)
Nothing, probably just a teaser where they talk about a rumor or state that the Wallace signing means Chandler will be on his way out of town.

Yes but Billy Jack said "Another Player from Chicago is on the move" Well it looks like Chandler and its probably that damn PJ Brown Trade. WHY? huh.gif
WHarris1
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 09:34 PM)
Yes but Billy Jack said "Another Player from Chicago is on the move" Well it looks like Chandler and its probably that damn PJ Brown Trade. WHY? huh.gif

I doubt Comcast would have word of something way before everyone.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 06:34 PM)

To ensure that you tune in, but tell me if they do say something. Its rare that the TV would report something before the radio (especially the local CSN channel).

ESPN possibly, but not CSN.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 08:35 PM)
To ensure that you tune in, but tell me if they do say something. Its rare that the TV would report something before the radio (especially the local CSN channel).

ESPN possibly, but not CSN.

Yah thats true, perhaps he meant A player HEADING TO CHICAGO not leaving huh.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 06:36 PM)
Yah thats true, perhaps he meant A player HEADING TO CHICAGO not leaving huh.gif

That could very well be it. Still, I think we'll be finding out something else, but it may not be till Wednesday as I figure things will be a bit quiet tomorrow (4th of July).
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 08:37 PM)
That could very well be it. Still, I think we'll be finding out something else, but it may not be till Wednesday as I figure things will be a bit quiet tomorrow (4th of July).

yah, We have to wait untill the Damn Cubs game gets over, Comcast follows that so Ill fill ya in on what they said.
B-4-Bulls
O spiff, I just thought. He did say a Bull was on the Move, OMG IM SURE ITS PIATKOWSKI! Ugh..
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 09:12 PM)
O spiff, I just thought. He did say a Bull was on the Move, OMG IM SURE ITS PIATKOWSHIT! Ugh..

LMAO! That's lame if it's true. Like anyone gives a damn about Pike leaving.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 07:12 PM)
O spiff, I just thought. He did say a Bull was on the Move, OMG IM SURE ITS PIATKOWSHIT! Ugh..

That makes sense. Trust me, there will be plenty more Bulls related news in the coming 48-72 hr's and am hoping there could be as many as 3 ticker tape parades in the city of Chicago coming up (Sox, Bulls, and Bears).
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 3 2006, 09:13 PM)

lol I KNOW!! I was thinking it was Tyson dry.gif
WHarris1
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 3 2006, 10:13 PM)
Like anyone gives a damn about Pike leaving.

I'm freaking insulted by that statement. ohmy.gif

tongue.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 3 2006, 07:13 PM)

Somewhere Qwerty is crying. TalkBulls could use a little qwerty.

Oh and will I be laughed at if I said I've been a fan of Pikes since his days with the Clips (he was an assasin there).
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 09:14 PM)
That makes sense. Trust me, there will be plenty more Bulls related news in the coming 48-72 hr's and am hoping there could be as many as 3 ticker tape parades in the city of Chicago coming up (Sox, Bulls, and Bears).

Yah your probably right about tomorrow, probably no news because its 4th of July.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.