Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another New Rumor
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
According to a poster at Real Gm who claims to have a source.

I have a source (cant say who)...Bulls will get boozer, sixers get chandler, and boston gets iverson...With other people involved...well see if this goes down.

This nets the Bulsl what they want and I know the Celtics were trying to get the Jazz involved so if the Bulls slide into this and get there guy (and Boozer could very well be that) it would make a lot of sense.

However, a complicated deal like this can't possibly be close to done (considering we just came to terms with Ben Wall) but It could definately be in preliminary discussions or even a bit farther.

We know Boston wants Iverson badly.
B-4-Bulls
That would be great! biggrin.gif and yes it does make sense.. Id rather have KG though tongue.gif
RememberThe90's
sixers are getting fucked in that deal.
WHarris1
Makes no sense. Why would Phily want Sam and Tyson?
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 3 2006, 06:23 PM)

Like I said, seems like a lot of missing info for that to be anything more than preliminary. More than likely its BS.

Although I do think the Bulls have some interest in Boozer and you know that the Jazz want to be rid of his contract.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 3 2006, 08:23 PM)

Same reason they wanted Carney when they already had the same exact player in Igodala? huh.gif
B-4-Bulls
Maybe its for someone... Bigger..
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 3 2006, 06:24 PM)
Same reason they wanted Carney when they already had the same exact player in Igodala? huh.gif

Did they really want Carney or was he the best guy out there with the 16 pick (since we had apparently acquired Sef prior to making the pick).

But good point. I also want to bring up the point that Boozer really screwed over Paxson's bro (Jim Paxson who was the GM of the Cavs) over that whole contract fiasco where Boozer reneged on his word and went with the Jazz for big bucks.

I think Pax is the type of guy that may hold a character flaw (or mistake) like that against a guy. And that is probably a good thing, considering that Skiles wants guys willing to work hard who don't bring a negative attitude or vibe to the team.

A healthy Boozer would be a tremendous upgrade when it comes to low post points though.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 06:28 PM)
Maybe its for someone... Bigger..

Ya, the same guy who hinted at the big big trade is continuing to do so.

KG or O'Neal are the only names the possibly make sense, but with so little being talked about either O'Neal or KG really being on the block (at least right now) I'd be completely shocked (in an amazing way).
WHarris1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 09:29 PM)
But good point. I also want to bring up the point that Boozer really screwed over Paxson's bro (Jim Paxson who was the GM of the Cavs) over that whole contract fiasco where Boozer reneged on his word and went with the Jazz for big bucks. s upgrade when it comes to low post points though.

I was just thinking about that too. He seriously fucked them over, and you know that's in the back of Pax's mind.
The Dude Abides
As excited as I am to see Chandler leaving...I truly believe we could do better than Boozer. He will have problems with Pax, guaranteed. Plus, we would be trading Chandler's overpaid contract for Boozers overpaid contract...which I think is even worse than Chandler's.

Boozer is often injured, which is a huge concern and I truly believe he will not fit into what we are doing here in chicago.
B-4-Bulls
You would have to think another Trade is coming up either in a little bit or in a day. And boys, Its going to either be for..

A)PJ Brown
B)KG
C)Boozer
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 3 2006, 06:30 PM)
I was just thinking about that too. He seriously fucked them over, and you know that's in the back of Pax's mind.

Especially since you can argue that the Boozer fiasco cost Jim Paxson his job.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 08:29 PM)
Ya, the same guy who hinted at the big big trade is continuing to do so.

KG or O'Neal are the only names the possibly make sense, but with so little being talked about either O'Neal or KG really being on the block (at least right now) I'd be completely shocked (in an amazing way).

yea actually you guys all are dreaming

SHAM played a practical joke on me

i dont think this is true...the same person that is talking to Eastsideaprono

but he does say the boozer thing may be true and hopes not to get PJ.

So i guess the inside source is SHAM.

Looks like this guy is full of spiff.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 3 2006, 06:34 PM)
Looks like this guy is full of spiff.

Ya, I'm pretty sure both the KG and Boozer ones aren't necessarily true but they are out there so might as well discuss them. You really never know when someone knows something.
bulls91
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 08:20 PM)
According to a poster at Real Gm who claims to have a source.

This nets the Bulsl what they want and I know the Celtics were trying to get the Jazz involved so if the Bulls slide into this and get there guy (and Boozer could very well be that) it would make a lot of sense.

However, a complicated deal like this can't possibly be close to done (considering we just came to terms with Ben Wall) but It could definately be in preliminary discussions or even a bit farther.

We know Boston wants Iverson badly.

and who is utah getting because that is where boozer came from?
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Jul 3 2006, 07:02 PM)
and who is utah getting because that is where boozer came from?

Its unclear who that would be. I think its more likely that you'd see a straight up deal with the Jazz and after that they could try to do something (thats if they want to move Boozer).

The Jazz ownership has said that they won't be making trades to save money as they are done with there rebuilding. They expect to compete for the playoffs next year so they won't deal Boozer unless they feel it makes them a better team (Chandler would be a nice fit along side Okur who is not the greatest defensive player).
madisonsmadhouse
The deal makes no sense for Philly. Its gotta be a load of crap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.