Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Dynasty in place folks!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Michael Jordan
With Big Ben in town, the Bulls become the instant favorites to knock out the defending champions heat. Last year Bulls played the Heat the toughest of any team in the East. Now with Ben, things will be a lot different:

My list of best teams in the NBA right now:

East

4)Bulls
5)Heat
6)Cavs

West

1)Spurs
2)Mavs
3)Phoenix

Thoughts?
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Jul 3 2006, 09:51 PM)
With Big Ben in town, the Bulls become the instant favorites to knock out the defending champions heat. Last year Bulls played the Heat the toughest of any team in the East. Now with Ben, things will be a lot different:

East

4)Bulls
5)Heat
6)Cavs

West

1)Spurs
2)Mavs
3)Phoenix

Thoughts?

You gotta give Miami some credit, they are the defending champs therefore they stay above Chicago. But I agree with them being above Cleveland. I would say the Bulls are the 5th Best team in the NBA.
mac9001
Getting a little ahead of ourselves are we...
Jordan4life_2007
I think Ben Wallace is quickly becoming the most overrated player in the league. Look, I'm estatic that we have him. But the guy is not Shaq, Duncan or KG. Those are the kinda guys that make you instant title contenders. Are we better? Yes. I think we're a lot better. That's all for now.
Jake
Well since Michael Jordan promises a dynasty, a dynasty we shall have!
SoxFan1
Sure, the Bulls are better than the NBA Champion Miami Heat, of course! :shakes head:
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 09:55 PM)
Sure, the Bulls are better than the NBA Champion Miami Heat, of course! :shakes head:

That was last year next year will be different. You can save this post - Bulls will knock out the Heat in the Conference Finals next year.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 09:55 PM)

Ya, but Miami is getting old fast. Shaq will not be as good is he was this year if he stays out this year. He will still get double teams but he wont be the dominate guy that he used to be. D-Wade however will take over games more than ever now. Now that he has respect from the refs, l8 games are a sealed deal with Miami.

I wouldnt be suprised if the Bulls became a better team down the road this season.
Michael Jordan
Shaq isn't getting any younger either. Bulls are better than Heat without a doubt.
bulls91
QUOTE (mac9001 @ Jul 3 2006, 09:52 PM)
Getting a little ahead of ourselves are we...

yea really i was just starting to think that this could have been just some Big BS that got way over handed i will not belive it until it comes from Paxsons mouth. It could be some dumb ass writer that made this up so he could break chicagos heart sad.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Jul 3 2006, 10:59 PM)
Shaq isn't getting any younger either. Bulls are better than Heat without a doubt.

I agree. Disregard the championship. jpshakehead.gif
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 10:00 PM)
I agree. Disregard the championship. jpshakehead.gif

That was LAST year... next year is another year. You can enjoy your championship all you want, but next year is a different year buddy.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Jul 3 2006, 11:04 PM)
That was LAST year... next year is another year. You can enjoy your championship all you want, but next year is a different year buddy.

No matter what, they are still the defending champs. At this point, the Heat are better than the Bulls. Period.
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 10:11 PM)
No matter what, they are still the defending champs. At this point, the Heat are better than the Bulls. Period.

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has 'em.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Jul 3 2006, 07:51 PM)

East

4)Bulls
5)Heat
6)Cavs

West

1)Spurs
2)Mavs
3)Phoenix

Thoughts?

Until anyone else takes them out, Miami is the best team in the West. However, they will probably lose both Zo and Payton and could lose even more than that. While neither are stars anymore, they were both key roles players and quality vets on that team.

San Antonio will be back, you can bet that much and the Mavs and Suns are legit. All four of those teams definately rank ahead of the Bulls.

The Cavs and Pistons are right there with the Bulls and if they can get a legit low post scorer we could slide above them. But all that said, it means nothing, the team has to go out and prove it and do it.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Jul 3 2006, 11:12 PM)
Opinions are like assholes - everyone has 'em.

But in this case, your asswhole is the wrong one. Sure, the won the NBA Championship last season (cough, 2 weeks ago, cough), they blow.

This is unbelievable. Lay off the Kool-Aid for a second and be realistic. Ben Wallace doesnt make the Bulls better than the Heat and Ben Wallace does not make the Bulls a top 5 NBA team. I understand everyone is excited and what not, but now we are just getting carried away. We still need a PF who can score down low. Tyson Chandler cant score. Tyrus Thomas is not ready. Darius Songaila is leaving.

Right now, Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Sweetney, and Wallace is a lineup that doesn't make the NBA Finals. I hope I'm wrong, but you guys seriously need to calm down with all this.

/end rant
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 10:17 PM)
But in this case, your asswhole is the wrong one. Sure, the won the NBA Championship last season (cough, 2 weeks ago, cough), they blow.

This is unbelievable. Lay off the Kool-Aid for a second and be realistic. Ben Wallace doesnt make the Bulls better than the Heat and Ben Wallace does not make the Bulls a top 5 NBA team. I understand everyone is excited and what not, but now we are just getting carried away. We still need a PF who can score down low. Tyson Chandler cant score. Tyrus Thomas is not ready. Darius Songaila is leaving.

Right now, Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Sweetney, and Wallace is a lineup that doesn't make the NBA Finals. I hope I'm wrong, but you guys seriously need to calm down with all this.

/end rant

You know if the Bulls had a guy that scored 10, 12 and 3 against the Heat in the playoffs last year, they would have beat the Heat in 6 games. Remember, Bulls played the 1st two games very close, so you really think the Defensive Player of the Year wouldn't have made any difference?
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Jul 3 2006, 08:21 PM)
You know if the Bulls had a guy that scored 10, 12 and 3 against the Heat in the playoffs last year, they would have beat the Heat in 6 games. Remember, Bulls played the 1st two games very close, so you really think the Defensive Player of the Year wouldn't have made any difference?

Ya, but that Heat team took off after we played them, they were a better team the next few rounds and we have no idea what would have happened had we had Ben.

The Heat are the Champs and every other team in this league is now going to do what they can to upend them and become the champs.

The Bulls have a chance, but they are definately not the favorites as of this moment.
SoxFan1
Teams better than the Bulls right now:

Suns
Heat
Spurs
Mavericks
Clippers
Wizards

The Bulls still need to prove themselves.
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 10:26 PM)

Suns
Heat
Spurs
Mavericks
Clippers
Wizards

Okay I'll give you Heat and the other big 3, but Wizards and Clippers? Come on now.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Jul 3 2006, 11:34 PM)
Okay I'll give you Heat and the other big 3, but Wizards and Clippers? Come on now.

Yup.
soxfan101

Suns
Heat
Spurs
Mavericks
Clippers
Wizards

Id say Heat, Suns, Mavericks, and Cavs.

Clippers are possibly better but not neccesarily and your really pushing it with the Wizards.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Jul 3 2006, 11:46 PM)
Id say Heat, Suns, Mavericks, and Cavs.

Clippers are possibly better but not neccesarily and your really pushing it with the Wizards.

Well, thats just my honest asswhole, err, opinion.
TeaLeafReaderII
Before the Bears season I was telling people that the Bears were going to make the playoffs... everyone said I was full of spiff... Packer and Viking fans made fun of me no way were the Bears going to beat them the nfc division title.

my whole ass was right...

for all we know the season could prove Micheal Jordons whole ass right....

although speaking of Jordon... its too bad he is involved with the bobcats... I'm going to miss seeing him in the box at the UC.

edit: lol Jordon Gordon Jordan Gordan
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 3 2006, 09:27 PM)
Before the Bears season I was telling people that the Bears were going to make the playoffs... everyone said I was full of spiff... Packer and Viking fans made fun of me no way were the Bears going to beat them the nfc division title.

my whole ass was right...

for all we know the season could prove Micheal Jordons whole ass right....

although speaking of Jordon... its too bad he is involved with the bobcats... I'm going to miss seeing him in the box at the UC.

I bet he'll still be there from time to time. And people laughed at me for saying the Tigers will be good, but my prediction of Sox/Tigers/Twins in that order is looking like it may be doable.
The Gladiator

Suns
Heat
Spurs
Mavericks
Clippers
Wizards

The Wizards are not better than the Bulls. End of story jpshakehead.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jul 4 2006, 10:19 AM)
The Wizards are not better than the Bulls. End of story jpshakehead.gif

Thanks for backing up your point.
soxfan101
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 4 2006, 10:51 AM)
Thanks for backing up your point.

Its not like you backed up yours?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Jul 4 2006, 11:01 AM)

laugh.gif ya..
Rowand44
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3 2006, 10:16 PM)
Until anyone else takes them out, Miami is the best team in the West.

Ya, about that..... blink.gif laugh.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Jul 4 2006, 12:01 PM)

Man, I just woke up, cut me some slack. laugh.gif
Brian
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 4 2006, 11:06 AM)
Ya, about that..... blink.gif laugh.gif

Gage has his map upside down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.