Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personality conflects
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
last year the whole team worked toghther very well and now i am concerned with ben there will it cost our team so it does not grove toghther as well.

What do you think?
The Gladiator
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Jul 4 2006, 10:01 AM)
last year the whole team worked toghther very well and now i am concerned with ben there will it cost our team so it does not grove toghther as well.

What do you think?

Hm.. It will take some time but hopefully we can get that out of the way during preseason. Big Ben will do the same stuff he did in Detriot, Except he will score 25 ppg for us. blink.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Jul 4 2006, 08:01 AM)

What do you think?

Wallace is a hard worker who has a great attitude. I think the rest of the Bulls will be exstatic to play with a guy that commands the type of respect he does in the league. This makes the Bulls a lot better and he's gonna fit in great with the blue collar attitude of our young Bulls team.
SoxFan1
We fail to realize that Scott Skiles is a BAMF. He will keep everyone in check, and if they don't like it, well, See: Eddy Curry.
The Dude Abides
I think signing Big Ben will improve this teams chemistry and confidence. He is not an offensive threat...but he is a great center and amazing on D. He gives this team championship experience. He was part of a team with no superstars, where everyone put their egos aside...this year it fell apart-But I put that more on Flip bc I truly dont think he had the players respect or trust.

Big Ben will gives our young bulls confidence and swagger. he will teach them work ethic and hard work. Remember, Ben wasnt even drafted and he is a perennial all star/defensive mvp candidate.

I am really excited to see him and Noch on the floor together next year...
madisonsmadhouse
Who exactly would Wallace fight with? We have a team full of selfless hard working ballplayers who really only lack on court veteran leadership, and now they have it. Ben Wallace provides the same 110% effort and hustle that Scott Skiles has preached about since the day he got to Chicago. This is a marriage made in Bulls Heaven.
sport1016
He won't have any issues bc he and skiles are on the same page, and there is no way he can clash with teamates bc he brings so much and its not like he'll be taking shots away from anyone, which is the general reason for conflict amongst nba players (see crawford, marbury, robinson, francis, NYK)

Also, it is the first time since MJ that we have a legit all star. I mean, gordon or deng or hinrich could end up being an all star this year, but for the first time in this era we have a multi-time all star where it's basically his all-star roster spot to lose, that makes a difference and gets him immediate respect from everyone on our roster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.