Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Could Macijauskas Be on His Way
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
Ok a good friend of mine is an executive of Olympiakos. Pini Gerson (ex- Maccabi coach) is the new coach of Olympiakos and Macijauskas recently said that he wants to go back to Europe after howthey treated him in new Orleans. Olympiakos was ready to offer him a five year deal since Maci would negotiate a release buyout with New Orleans but now he has told me that he seems to be involved in a deal going to the Bulls and John Paxson might make him change his mind since the Bulls have shown interest in him in the past.

This is from John, who posts on this site as well. Hadn't seen it here and obviously we have the KG rumors heating up, but he may be the guy that comes over in the reported PJ Brown deal as opposed to JR Smith.

Apparently Macijauskas is widely regarded as the best shooter in Europe (when he was over there) and has completely fallen out of love and doesn't want to be in New Orleans. The guy can shoot, shoot shoot and was teammates of Noc.
madisonsmadhouse
A real shooter would be incredibly huge for the Bulls, and the last piece of the puzzle IMO.
RememberThe90's
meh, I'd rather have JR Smith.
BigBen
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Jul 4 2006, 11:48 AM)
meh, I'd rather have JR Smith.

Me too.
mac9001
Well, it looks like you can have both.
BigBen
QUOTE (mac9001 @ Jul 4 2006, 01:08 PM)
Well, it looks like you can have both.

P.J. Brown, J.R. Smith, and Arvydas Macijauskas for Tyson Chandler and Malik Allen?

Sign me up.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (BigBen @ Jul 4 2006, 01:11 PM)
P.J. Brown, J.R. Smith, and Arvydas Macijauskas for Tyson Chandler and Malik Allen?

Sign me up.

And twice on Sunday's smile.gif
JPargo
J.R smith will be traded within hours of being a bull. Theres no need for him unless Noch will be our starting PF
Da Bulls 88
Who is Macijauskas ? blink.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Da Bulls 88 @ Jul 5 2006, 09:21 AM)
Who is Macijauskas ? blink.gif

A guy that came over from Europe who was the best shooter in Europe.
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 5 2006, 12:29 PM)
A guy that came over from Europe who was the best shooter in Europe.

Oh i see. But, i want me some J.R. Smith instead. pray.gif
sport1016
Could JR smith be Jason Richardson a few years down the line, the kid is young, right?
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 5 2006, 01:10 PM)
Could JR smith be Jason Richardson a few years down the line, the kid is young, right?

Yea he's young. Only 20 years old.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 5 2006, 12:10 PM)

Or he could be Jonathan Bender...
The Gladiator
Id rather have JR and I think he would have a good chance to start.
Kalapse
Nope but JR is on his way. Appearantly the deal is done and PJ Brown and JR are on their way to Chicago. The players have been notified that this deal is done.

per 670 the Score
CaptainMorgan
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2510218 done deal.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 5 2006, 01:11 PM)
Nope but JR is on his way. Appearantly the deal is done and PJ Brown and JR are on their way to Chicago. The players have been notified that this deal is done.

per 670 the Score

Quite cool. I'm guessing they will be having a press conference in the next day or two (or do they have to wait until it is fully fully official). Ie july 12th.
BigBen
I'd much rather have J.R. Smith than Macidshfjkshfjshfdfh anyways.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.