Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: line-ups next year
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
i would pick Hinrich, Roy, Deng, Chandler, Aldridge

to me that would be a steller lineup. it would have shot blocking in chandler, down low post in Aldridge, good driver and shooter in roy, another good threat in hinrich, and a good versital player in deng that would be spelling champions to me.

what do you think?
soxfan101
why is there a starting lineup with Pargo in it?
SoxFan1
None of the above. Get me Paul Pierce.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 25 2006, 12:54 PM)

Right now, without trading away so much that we'd basically be the Celtics (Paul Pierce and nothing else), I still see absolutely no way the Celts will deal Pierce to us. They're not giving him up for Gordon and a draft pick, that's for damn sure. Probably Gordon, Deng/Hinrich and the #1 pick they'd do it, but they're not looking to dump him right now.

You want him? You better find a way to make him disgruntled enough to demand a trade publically. Because that's the only wayou're getting him.
Chisoxfn
I don't want two rookies starting so I'm going to go with None of the above. That said I like the 2 lineups involving O'Neal.

However, no way should Pargo ever be included in any starting lineup. In fact, I'd prefer him playing for another team.
bschmaranz
Hinrich-Pierce-Deng-Tyrus Thomas-Chandler

Man, watching LSU/Texas right now, that guy is a damn beast. Trade that Knicks pick, get Paul Pierce in here (if possible) and draft Tyrus Thomas with that 2nd first rounder.
bulls91
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Mar 25 2006, 02:23 PM)

my bad it should be duhon
bulls91
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Mar 25 2006, 02:23 PM)

also i figured that if we trade of KG we will have to give up our two picks, gordon and someone else. i forgot that i did not have duhon in that line up.
bulls91
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 25 2006, 02:54 PM)

i do not like paul pierce in a bulls uni i think that gordon is in a season funk and his shot will be back next year. but also i think that he has good trade value and would be a great trade offer to get another two draft picks.
soxfan101
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Mar 25 2006, 06:15 PM)
i do not like paul pierce in a bulls uni i think that gordon is in a season funk and his shot will be back next year.

Again... say everything in 1 post lol you dont need to make 3 in a row.. bang.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Mar 25 2006, 06:11 PM)
my bad it should be duhon

Took care of that for ya. Changed Pargo to Duhon.

And listen to soxfan101's advice, include everything you need to say in 1 post.
Timoperezrulez
Is the question what do we want it to be or what do we think it will be?
bulls91
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 26 2006, 11:50 AM)
Is the question what do we want it to be or what do we think it will be?

what do you think it will be
Timoperezrulez
I think its pretty silly that Gordon isent even in ONE Of these options.
bulls91
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Mar 26 2006, 12:40 PM)
I think its pretty silly that Gordon isent even in ONE Of these options.

i still think that he is better coming of the bench and he has proven that so far getting 25 points last game and he came of the bench banghead.gif

also it could be possible that he will be in a trade this off-season.
Timoperezrulez
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Mar 26 2006, 12:54 PM)
i still think that he is better coming of the bench and he has proven that so far getting 25 points last game and he came of the bench banghead.gif

also it could be possible that he will be in a trade this off-season.

I understand their are a lot of possibilities but there is still some chance he will be in the starting lineup.
soxfan101
Id say a course unless he is traded he prob will be starting.... but most of this board will just say he sucks and blah blah blah.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Mar 26 2006, 02:08 PM)
Id say a course unless he is traded he prob will be starting.... but most of this board will just say he sucks and blah blah blah.

He definitely doesnt suck, he is just not the all-around player that we need starting. He is undersized for a SG and his defense is not up to par. He makes the offense entirely too one-dimensional.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.