Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bulls make run at KG
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
BuLLzDoMaIn
Daily Southtown - As part of the Ben Wallace agreement, the Bulls are believed to have promised to continue their pursuit of Minnesota Timberwolves star forward Kevin Garnett, according to Paul Ladewski of the Daily Southtown.

The Bulls believe they can revive the talks if they sweeten their offer of center Tyson Chandler and forward Luol Deng with recent first-round draft pick Tyrus Thomas, whom the Timberwolves are known to covet.

Another possibility is a trade with the Denver Nuggets , who re-signed center-forward Nene to a six-year, $60 million deal recently. The contract was similar to the extension that Chandler received last summer
Chisoxfn
I really don't get why they would have resigned Nene and than move him to the Bulls. However, given the choice i probably take Nene because I think he's a bit more likely to turn into something offensively.

However, that would just be an odd move. As far as the KG stuff, if you check out the KG thread Ladewski's info is in there as is Chet Coppack (who apparently reported something similar on the radio).
BuLLzDoMaIn
i think if paxson trades thomas he must see something he likes in nexts years draft. Cause we got the knicks pick. Maybe theres someone better then thomas in there. Does anyone know whos gonna be in next years draft?
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Jul 4 2006, 10:16 AM)
i think if paxson trades thomas he must see something he likes in nexts years draft. Cause we got the knicks pick. Maybe theres someone better then thomas in there. Does anyone know whos gonna be in next years draft?

One of the strongest drafts in years, in fact some experts think it could be better than the Lebron draft.

Oden, Joakim Noah, Tyler Hansborough, etc etc etc. Its a stacked draft with a lot of bigs up top.
mac9001
Nene can't be trade. For a sign and trade to happen it needs the players approval.
BuLLzDoMaIn
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 4 2006, 12:20 PM)
One of the strongest drafts in years, in fact some experts think it could be better than the Lebron draft.

Oden, Joakim Noah, Tyler Hansborough, etc etc etc. Its a stacked draft with a lot of bigs up top.

Man i love the knicks.. Its cause of the knicks our team is so strong... i love livin in NY and laughin at all knick fans.. I cant wait till bulls come to the garden so i can goto those games.

But if paxson sees something he likes im sure thomas will get traded
The Dude Abides
KG in chicago pray.gif
dasox24
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 4 2006, 12:20 PM)

Yeah, next year's draft should be pretty stacked. And, as a result of a strong high school senior class this year, there could be up to 5 college frosh drafted in the first 10 picks next year: Greg Oden, Kevin Durant, Brandan Wright, Thaddeus Young, and Spencer Hawes.

The international talent should be decent as well, with Yi Jianlian from China projected to go Top 5-10 if he declares, and a couple of Italians that could go mid-late first round.
ZoomSlowik
Next year's draft is definitely going to be monster. There will be numerous players that are better than anyone in this draft. If they had been in the draft, the top 3 picks would have been Oden, Durant, and Noah in some order without a doubt, and there will be a few more that raise their stock quite a bit between now and next year's draft.

Plus there are still a few more guys in college with monster potential like Jeff Green and Roy Hibbert from Georgetown, Brandon Rush and Julian Wright at Kansas, and Josh McRoberts at Duke.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.