Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pargo to the Suns?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
First Pike, now the Suns want another one of the shooters on the Bulls, this time its Jannero Pargo. They are apparently interested in him and its evident the Bulls won't be bringing him back.

Pargo had some really nice games for the Bulls, but in general I think at times he took way too many shots for a role player. That said he's a pretty good shooter and the Suns are evidently collecting good shooters.

They must figure that since Tim Thomas did so good with the Suns that these guys will come in and do that too biggrin.gif
BigBen
Makes sense. We will be stacked at guard this year with no room for Pargo.

Kirk Hinrich
Ben Gordon
Chris Duhon
Thabo Sefolosha
J.R. Smith ?
madisonsmadhouse
Bye, bye. Pargo might fit better in a wide open system, but I don't think he will amount to much there either.
JPargo
noooo not jannero. i tihnk im the only jannero fan on these boards
sport1016
any pg that can't pass or handle the ball, who forces up shots like an all-star when he's just a scrub playing garbage time is better off on any team that's not ours
WHarris1
Please take him
Da Bulls 88
Pargo is worthless. He won't be missed. laugh.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
I liked Pargo, but he would shoot way too much. Sure, he had is on-nights every now and again, but i think he will be better situated in Phoenix with Pike.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.