Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fans reaction here in Michigan
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
I have lived here in Michigan for 2 years now. I really miss chicago, but it's not bad here.

Anyways...I was listening to the local radio and talking to some customers and they are really bummed about Big Ben leaving. People were calling up literally dejected...Calling him the face of the franchise, saying that he was the heart of the pistons, kills them to see him go to rival chicago(yes!!! there will be a great rivalry again), Upset at Flip and Joe Dumars for not making it work to keep him, etc.

Basically, pretty much everyone is bumming hard and conceded that the bulls are now the 2nd best team in the east...
puckthefistons
i have gone to school in Michigan for 2 years and pistons fans piss me off every day. They wine just like their team does. The one cool/weird thing is that there are a TON of girl piston fans, and hot ones too. I don't know how they did that. They are trying to downplay it by saying he sucks now, but they know, the power is shifting...
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (puckthefistons @ Jul 5 2006, 06:17 PM)
i have gone to school in Michigan for 2 years and pistons fans piss me off every day. They wine just like their team does. The one cool/weird thing is that there are a TON of girl piston fans, and hot ones too. I don't know how they did that. They are trying to downplay it by saying he sucks now, but they know, the power is shifting...

I agree, there are a lot of hot piston chickas here. I wonder what they will all do with their Big Ben jerseys...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.