Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who next?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
HITStheDAGGER
Who do you guys think the bulls are going to take next?

Also, does anyone thing the Kevin Garnett trade is dead.. (i do)
Chisoxfn
Welcome aboard. cheers.gif headbang.gif

I think this team could very well be done. However, with the glut of 3's this team now has there is definately the possibility of one final deal being made that could eventually land the Bulls a player like Wilcox or Gooden that could really help the Bulls get some points in the low post.

As far as KG goes, unless he is forcing a deal, I don't think the Bulls will get him. However, if the Twolves decide to deal him, I think the Bulls can put together as good of an offer as anyone else and would be the front-runners for his services (they could afford to deal one of Deng/Noc) in addition to some other players like Tyrus Thomas (or our 1st rounder next year).

If the team got KG or O'Neal they become the best team in the league (on paper).
The Gladiator
Reed? Is that you lol?
HITStheDAGGER
yes it is payton lol... and i need to get a copy of that,, i cant believe he could draw that
The Gladiator
Well welcome aboard cheers.gif ya I scanned it off my computer and put it on as my avy and sig.
HITStheDAGGER
make a copy for me...
HITStheDAGGER
omg you colored it!!!! lol
The Gladiator
ya
eddog2
Not a chance this team is done dealing. The only question is whether it will be immediately or after summer leagues and the bulls get a chance to see how their new guys are fitting in.

I don't think anything is dead in terms of KG talks or Jermaine O'neal talks. Any team that would say they aren't interested in 3 or 4 peices of the Bulls would be lying. Even the Knicks would still be interested.

Anybody like Channing Frye? The Bulls have rediculous depth right now and shouldn't have any trouble getting another quality power forward. The question is just how much do they want to give up to get a great power forward. I personally don't want Al Harrington. I want a 6-9/6-10/6-11 stud to play power forward. In a few years Tyrus Thomas at 6-9 may be able to play power forward if he bulks up. Right now he is a small forward even though he can make up for size with his athleticism.

Who will the Bulls get is the question.
SoxFan1
Family reunion?
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 5 2006, 08:21 PM)
Family reunion?

lol yea, hes my cuzin.. Lives about a block away from me. Sorry to stray off topic biggrin.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jul 5 2006, 09:23 PM)
lol yea, hes my cuzin.. Lives about a block away from me. Sorry to stray off topic biggrin.gif

Thats cool, just asking. Welcome aboard Reed! laugh.gif cheers.gif
HITStheDAGGER
lol thanks...
madisonsmadhouse
I believe this team is done dealing for the most part. You might see some changes on the bottom of the roster, but the starters and main bench guys are here already.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.