Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice JR Smith video
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Jordan4life_2007
For anybody who really hasn't gotten a chance to see what this guy can do. The boy has got some skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CumeGVCEftE
The Gladiator
I hope he can get his act together here in Chicago.
BuLLzDoMaIn
yea those are his highlights but im sure he has more messups then that. Its gonna take him some time to fit in. i hope it happens fast though. Cause we can use his 10ppg
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Jul 5 2006, 11:18 PM)
yea those are his highlights but im sure he has more messups then that. Its gonna take him some time to fit in. i hope it happens fast though. Cause we can use his 10ppg

Oh, yeah, I'm not saying this guy is a finished product by any means. But the talent/athleticism is undeniable.
SoxFan1
He definitely has the talent and athleticism and energy that could make a lot of Bulls fans fall in love with him. I'm glad to see him in Chicago and I hope he turns it around.
rangercal
he is just sick.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I look at him and Sweetney to step up this season. Well i guess more of Sweets because JR has to Gel with us first.
eddog2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzCxnnaGUa4...ch=J.R.%20Smith

I like this video better. His three point shot reminds me a lot of Tracy McGrady. If he ever scores 13 points in 35 seconds for the Bulls that would be great. And that might be the only way he ever earns a spot on the floor. If Skiles puts him in at the end of one of our blow-outs and the kid comes out and starts gunning like in this video (and makes the shots) the media will be all over it wondering why he isn't playing more. Maybe that is why the Bulls never played Tim Thomas because they didn't want anyone to have ammunition to question Skiles decision.

Anyway, at the very least this guy is a better version of Janero Pargo. Instant offense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.