Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls bandwagon
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
BuLLzDoMaIn
Do you think aloooot more people will start liken the bulls now. Cause on my block i hear people sayin Bulls is bulls that and i hate it.. Cause when people ask me who i like i say bulls they laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

But now alot of people are jumpin on

thoughts?
Goldmember
the bulls bandwagon has been running at full capacity since the days of mj...
Jordan4life_2007
The Bulls are definitely back on the map now. It's amazing what John Paxson has been able to do with this team in just a few short years. Isiah Thomas deserves some credit, too. laugh.gif
The Gladiator
The media has certainly jumped on it, if that counts huh.gif
BuLLzDoMaIn
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 5 2006, 11:25 PM)
The Bulls are definitely back on the map now. It's amazing what John Paxson has been able to do with this team in just a few short years. Isiah Thomas deserves some credit, too. laugh.gif

yea if it wasnt for the knicks we would be here . lets give them a hand cheers.gif
RME JICO
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Jul 5 2006, 11:41 PM)
yea if it wasnt for the knicks we would be here . lets give them a hand cheers.gif

and to think we still have the opportunity to swap picks in 2007.
eddog2

The best thing the Knicks ever did for the Bulls. This makes up for all the John Starks moments.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
I think there are a lot of fans out there, but they have been too scared to watch or follow the bulls since those people were so used to winning. I remember after the dynasty days it was literally painful to watch most of the games, it just wasnt the same. There are obviously fans out there and I think people started coming around when the bulls made the playoffs in 2005 and then again in 2006. The media has taken a new liking to the Bulls with this Ben wallace trade. I don't care if people wanna jump on the bandwagon or throw themselves off of it...the more the merrier.
The Dude Abides
all aboard the bandwagon.

I can hold my head up high bc I have had league pass since I got out of college just to watch my bullies.

2 games a month on wgn just doesnt cut it.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jul 5 2006, 11:26 PM)
The media has certainly jumped on it, if that counts huh.gif

we are definitely espn's du jour team.

btw, i hate espn.
BuLLzDoMaIn
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jul 6 2006, 10:23 AM)
all aboard the bandwagon.

I can hold my head up high bc I have had league pass since I got out of college just to watch my bullies.

2 games a month on wgn just doesnt cut it.

yea i got the pass to. Cause i hate watchin knick games everynite. Yuck. puke.gif i had to get nba pass
sport1016
This is an odd question, but i may be moving out to CA in december and was curious how much League Pass cost and if you REALLY get all of the Bulls games or if not how many do you get?
Goldmember
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 6 2006, 12:36 PM)
This is an odd question, but i may be moving out to CA in december and was curious how much League Pass cost and if you REALLY get all of the Bulls games or if not how many do you get?

haven't had dish in a couple years and never had need for any of the sports packages since i live in area but iirc from the commercials and stuff and people talking about it the cost is like around $150 and you got most games...
MurcieOne
I wonder if the bulls get a Christmas Day game against the pistons this year.... or maybe the cavs....

I would say the bulls bandwagon has been full since 1991 but the national media is just paying attention again.
Kogs35
QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 6 2006, 03:11 PM)
I wonder if the bulls get a Christmas Day game against the pistons this year.... or maybe the cavs....

I would say the bulls bandwagon has been full since 1991 but the national media is just paying attention again.

one would think the bulls will get more espn/abc and tnt games along with the nba tv games they had last season.
Butterbean10
Nothing beats the package though. I think all but 3 games were televised last year between the package, WGN, ESPN, and TNT. That's worth the money right there...

Man, but having the football and hockey packages along with basketball gets pretty pricey, yet cheaper than going to 2 games in each sport, IMO... Love my Chi-town teams.....
sport1016
do you remember how much NBA league past cost then?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 6 2006, 04:33 PM)
do you remember how much NBA league past cost then?

More expensive than it would cost you to vote for AJ Pierzynski.
Waffles
it used to be like 109.99
sport1016
More expensive than it would cost you to vote for AJ Pierzynski.

Sadly, I am a cubs fan.

Well, I used to be. Now I am a Derrek Lee and Michael Barrett fan. I think those guys have other players around them, but it's hard to tell bc they don't ever show up to the games.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 6 2006, 12:36 PM)

I think it's around $150...you get all but about 4 or 5 a year...I think it's a deal with the nba that they can't play 100% of every team's games...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.