Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JR Smith
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Michael Jordan
Someone tell me. Cuz he looks liek the real deal.
eddog2
It is a tough one to tell. I think they really just wanted P.J. Brown out of this deal but if he works out they feel that is a bonus. I think they know how good he can be but Pax also knows that Skiles isn't going to put up with his bs. So if Smith stays it is because he shows he is willing to play defense. If he plays defense well he is going to get a lot of minutes with the Bulls.

You'll be saying Sefolosha who? I forgot we had that guy. But I don't see that happening. I see this guy coming in and getting pissed that he isn't starting from day one. I hope I am wrong because he has some sick talent.
madisonsmadhouse
I think the Bulls will keep the kid. Pax's whole philosophy this year is to get more athletic and flexible, and the kid gives us both of those. He gives us size at SG, and HUGE potential out of the backcourt.
RememberThe90's
I see this as a boom or bust for him.

Either he will finally wake up and listen to Skiles and work hard.

If he does I think he is more talented then Sefolusha and could beat him out
for the backup job.

or...his attitude will clash with Skiles and he will get kicked off the team the first
week of training camp.
puckthefistons
He has star potential, but also great trade potential. He is only 20 (soph/junior in college). I say keep him and see what happens. You can trade him either way. If he becomes a star, you can trade gordon, if they both become stars, were loaded...
madisonsmadhouse
Sam Smith mentioned causually in today's article that he doesn't think he will stick around FWIW.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.