Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TalkBulls 200th Member!
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Just want to congratulate TalkBulls with its 200th member. This site has grown so much over the last couple of weeks. Im sure more than we expected. Just think of how many more people will join once the season starts? Im really interested in seeing how many people join when we start our NBA Fantasy league. So heres to TalkBulls, lets get another 100 posters soon biggrin.gif cheers.gif Drinking.gif
The Gladiator
Congrats to TalkBulls! cheers.gif
Da Bulls 88
jpshakehead.gif
Goldmember
headbang.gif cheers.gif cool.gif notworthy.gif bullssmilie1.jpg snr.gif
SoxFan1
You guys have no one to thank or congratulate but yourselves. I never thought the site would grow so big, so quick. So, cheers, to you, the posters of TalkBulls. Let's make this the best damn Bulls message board on the net! cheers.gif
B-4-Bulls
cheers.gif Gratz
soxfan101
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 6 2006, 08:47 PM)
You guys have no one to thank or congratulate but yourselves. I never thought the site would grow so big, so quick. So, cheers, to you, the posters of TalkBulls. Let's make this the best damn Bulls message board on the net! cheers.gif

your the only thing holding us back from 1000 fight.gif bringit.gif ph34r.gif dry.gif laugh.gif lolhitting.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Jul 6 2006, 09:49 PM)
your the only thing holding us back from 1000  fight.gif  bringit.gif  ph34r.gif  <_<  laugh.gif  lolhitting.gif

Boy, with such an original handler, there is no emoticon to counter such harsh words because there is no copy-catter or theif smileys. wink.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 6 2006, 08:47 PM)

Yep and more members means more mods tongue.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 6 2006, 09:53 PM)
Yep and more members means more mods tongue.gif

Those who are deserving, earn their colors. wink.gif
bulls91
nice job everyone cheers.gif
soxfan101
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 6 2006, 08:51 PM)
Boy, with such an original handler, there is no emoticon to counter such harsh words because there is no copy-catter or theif smileys. wink.gif

we all know im the original and your just a phony. bringit.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Jul 6 2006, 10:19 PM)
we all know im the original and your just a phony.  bringit.gif

soxfan101
Group: Banned

YOU bringit.gif wink.gif
soxfan101
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 6 2006, 09:20 PM)
soxfan101

YOU bringit.gif wink.gif

lol you cant do that tongue.gif . Anyways i got that picture of you saved on my cmp somewhere lol dont make me blackmail you bringit.gif laugh.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Jul 6 2006, 10:38 PM)
lol you cant do that tongue.gif . Anyways i got that picture of you saved on my cmp somewhere lol dont make me blackmail you bringit.gif laugh.gif

lolhitting.gif
Goldmember
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Jul 6 2006, 09:38 PM)

who doesn't have that pic?
HITStheDAGGER
headbang.gif cheers.gif headbang.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg
congratz!
The Gladiator
QUOTE (HITStheDAGGER @ Jul 6 2006, 10:01 PM)
headbang.gif cheers.gif headbang.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg
congratz!

We will easily have 700 members by the end of next season wouldnt you think?
eddog2
This site is awesome. I just hope the site stays true and we keep the real bulls fans here and not the fake ones. The real fans are the ones who get excited before the season starts. Like all of us.

cheers.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
Cute Little Bulls Fan
QUOTE (eddog2 @ Jul 6 2006, 10:29 PM)
This site is awesome.  I just hope the site stays true and we keep the real bulls fans here and not the fake ones.  The real fans are the ones who get excited before the season starts.  Like all of us.

cheers.gif  bullssmilie1.jpg

Yeah fake fans only get excited in April when the playoffs roll around and we are in it.
I love talkbulls. I will actively keep trying to get my boyfriend to join, although I think he thinks i talk enough bulls for the both of us! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Bullies4Ever
congratz.. but i think i deserve most of the credit tongue.gif

If it werent for me, this website would suck... right Gladiator? ha ha.. im kidding.. biggrin.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Excellent progress here boys (and girls). This place is exploding like nobody expected! Keep up the good work and the great posts and this place will keep attracting new people. We are already looking to upgrade to a nicer board because of the growth here (check out the forums at Soxtalk.com for a preview), and we definately will be adding more staff as well.

headbang.gif
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 7 2006, 07:37 AM)
Excellent progress here boys (and girls).  This place is exploding like nobody expected!  Keep up the good work and the great posts and this place will keep attracting new people.  We are already looking to upgrade to a nicer board because of the growth here (check out the forums at Soxtalk.com for a preview), and we definately will be adding more staff as well.

headbang.gif

did i hear adding more staff? biggrin.gif

haha... wow im seeing like a new person here everyime i log in... This is cool cool.gif
The Dude Abides
Just wanted to say I have really enjoyed all the activity and dialogue on this board lately. The board took a while to ramp up, but it has been great...especially since the draft. I know we dont always agree, but I enjoy your opinions and our discussions!!!!

Keep coming back!!!!

headbang.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jul 7 2006, 01:57 PM)
Just wanted to say I have really enjoyed all the activity and dialogue on this board lately. The board took a while to ramp up, but it has been great...especially since the draft. I know we dont always agree, but I enjoy your opinions and our discussions!!!!

Keep coming back!!!!

See, Pinned topic ^^^^^ This doesnt really need its own thread. But whatever cheers.gif
eddog2
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jul 7 2006, 01:57 PM)

Keep coming back!!!!

Respect the Dude. headbang.gif
eddog2
But I have to admit this site is too addicting.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 7 2006, 02:04 PM)
See, Pinned topic ^^^^^ This doesnt really need its own thread. But whatever cheers.gif

buzzkill award for the day.
Rowand44
Very awesome. cheers.gif
Da Bulls 88
The Gladiator 

Member No.: 50

jpshakehead.gif
soxfan101
QUOTE (Da Bulls 88 @ Jul 8 2006, 08:33 PM)
jpshakehead.gif

what he do to get banned? He was one of the most frequent posters..... unless it was something extreme prob dumb to start banning people when this board is relatively new.
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Jul 8 2006, 09:52 PM)
what he do to get banned? He was one of the most frequent posters..... unless it was something extreme prob dumb to start banning people when this board is relatively new.

I have no clue. I thought he was a pretty good poster in my short time here. huh.gif
HITStheDAGGER
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jul 6 2006, 10:05 PM)
We will easily have 700 members by the end of next season wouldnt you think?

I agree if this site keeps going like it has been.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.