Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who do you think is going to win it all?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
greasywheels121
I'm going to say the Heat are going to get past the Pistons and beat whoever comes out the West?
SoxFan1
I have a hhunch that this is going to be the Mavericks year...
nitetrain8601
Something won't allow me to give up on the Heat.
TeaLeafReaderII
As long as the Bulls still have a chance..... ah... who I'm I kidding... I think the Pistons win it easy.
hammerhead johnson
Pistons vs. Spurs

I will burn my Frank Thomas shrine if this matchup doesn't take place. It's a done deal in my mind.
greasywheels121
Instead of burning it, give it to me. biggrin.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Mar 26 2006, 01:29 PM)
I'm going to say the Heat are going to get past the Pistons and beat whoever comes out the West?

Right now the Pistons just aren't looking that great. I like the Suns in the West.
CubbiesFan07
I thought the Suns would go and do it but with amare and all his problems, no point in believing that anymore.. lol
ChWRoCk2
i like the suns alot, solid team, suns vs detroit
CubbiesFan07
suns wont make it. they wont get past the spurs. spurs have duncan, suns wont be able to contain him at all. hes a beast, only a few ppl in the nba can, and if amare isnt back, no way the suns are going to past the spurs
Da Bulls 88
I hate to say it. But the Pistons will win it all.
Goldmember
bulls will run the table... bullssmilie1.jpg
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (Goldmember @ Mar 31 2006, 08:18 AM)
bulls will run the table... bullssmilie1.jpg

yeah i wish that too... too bad they cant even beat the magic who are 28-44 jpshakehead.gif
Balta1701-B
One of the more interesting things about the playoffs this year is that it really does look pretty darn open...depends a lot on who's healthy at the right time, but 5 teams have a legit shot.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Mar 31 2006, 09:40 AM)
One of the more interesting things about the playoffs this year is that it really does look pretty darn open...depends a lot on who's healthy at the right time, but 5 teams have a legit shot.

Especially in the west. I really can't see anyone but Detroit of Miami coming out of the East.
WHarris1
Suns vs. Heat
Suns win.

smile.gif
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 1 2006, 06:50 PM)
Suns vs. Heat
Suns win.

smile.gif

I had a good feeling about the Suns in ther playoffs 'til those 2 losses where they got killed last week...Like it's always said, their type of game doesn't usually work well in the playoffs...But when they're on...
CubbiesFan07
suns wont go. no amare = no win smile.gif
madisonsmadhouse
I have a feeling the champ is coming from the East. The team who wins between Miami and Detroit takes it all... That series is decided on if Shaq can be healthy or not. I don't think anyone can handle both Wade and Shaq.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 3 2006, 08:41 PM)
I have a feeling the champ is coming from the East. The team who wins between Miami and Detroit takes it all... That series is decided on if Shaq can be healthy or not. I don't think anyone can handle both Wade and Shaq.

the way the new jersey nets are playing i think they might wind up playing detroit, nets are lookin solid lately
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.