Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7/12: Bulls vs. Heat Pepsi Pro game thread
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Steve9347
Bulls take on the Heat again... though Shaq isn't playing! Look for Tyrus to build upon his solid performance yesterday. The game should start relatively around the same time as yesterday's.

players to watch:

20. Thabo Sefolosha
32. Tyrus Thomas
8. Cedric Banks
1. Aaron Miles
13. Eddie Basden

feel free to add to this list.
sport1016
Luke Schensher-

We really need a 7fter for our 15th roster spot and it's basically his spot to lose and he's done a great job of doing just that.

If he could just have one decent game we coule all feel better about having him at the end of the bench. We really need someone his size, but if he keeps playing this horribly we could go into this season without a single 7fter on the team.
s720
What time is the Bulls' third game?
sport1016
It should be around the same time as yesterdays which started around 6:15
Waffles
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 12 2006, 11:20 AM)
Luke Schensher-

We really need a 7fter for our 15th roster spot and it's basically his spot to lose and he's done a great job of doing just that.

If he could just have one decent game we coule all feel better about having him at the end of the bench. We really need someone his size, but if he keeps playing this horribly we could go into this season without a single 7fter on the team.

LOL!
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 12 2006, 11:20 AM)
Luke Schensher-

If he could just have one decent game we coule all feel better about having him at the end of the bench.  We really need someone his size, but if he keeps playing this horribly we could go into this season without a single 7fter on the team.

If it means Paxson will rob the restricted FA big the Knicks have (Butler)... Luke sucking might not be a bad thing.
TeaLeafReaderII
is the game going to be another 6:20ish tip?
Giant Killer
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 12 2006, 03:19 PM)
is the game going to be another 6:20ish tip?

i believe it is
sport1016
NO exact times for tips, it's all just 20 min after each game, so SOMETIME in that vicinity
WHarris1
Since the previous days game threads get shipped out to the archives for whatever reason here is a quote from Adam Morrison on Thabos' defense...

"an incredible defender, and just a great all-around player"
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 12 2006, 02:35 PM)
Since the previous days game threads get shipped out to the archives for whatever reason here is a quote from Adam Morrison on Thabos' defense...

"an incredible defender, and just a great all-around player"

so do you think its safe to say Gordon gets the 4rth quarter if they are down... Thabo if they are up.
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 12 2006, 03:21 PM)
so do you think its safe to say Gordon gets the 4rth quarter if they are down... Thabo if they are up.

I want my defensive unit out there in the 4th quarter. A fresh Thabo vs. the other team's tired SG is what's on the menu (if indeed he is as good as they say). I'll get my scoring from Kirk, Deng, and one of the two frontcourt players (dunno who that is, unfortunately). I have never actually seen Thabo play, so I can't really take a definitive stance.

If he can dribble, pass, and play competent defense, then he's our guy. Gordon can't do any of those things, and he also fucks with team chemistry when he is forcing terrible percentage shots.
sport1016
why isn't thabo starting?
SoxFan1
Yeah, good gameplan. We want Harris shooting 3's. laugh.gif

We're in black in case you havent noticed, btw.
sport1016
they said thabo is in street clothes, i hope it is just bc he deserves a day off and not anything injury related............
bulls91
sef in street clothes
SoxFan1
Announcers said that "Bulls bloggers were complaining that we were 'stroking' Adam Morrison." laugh.gif
bulls91
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 12 2006, 05:19 PM)
they said thabo is in street clothes, i hope it is just bc he deserves a day off and not anything injury related............

i do not think that it is injery related at all the would have said yesterday if he got injered.
sport1016
i like seeing tyrus so aggressive on the offensive end

7 pts already!!!
bulls91
thomas with five out of five free throws in the first 6:30 minutes
bulls91
drago for three yesssss
sport1016
i do not think that it is injery related at all the would have said yesterday if he got injered.

He was definately not injured yesterday bc he played till end of game

but it could have happened in practice this morning and not gone reported yet
bulls91
tyrus with the jumper wow that has impresed me the most about him
bulls91
26-22 chi town bulls
SoxFan1
26-22 Bulls after 1 quarter.
danman31
Link
bulls91
drago wit hthe hook shot wow and the free throw
bulls91
QUOTE (danman31 @ Jul 12 2006, 05:38 PM)

what
danman31
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Jul 12 2006, 06:40 PM)
what

It's the link of the website that has the video feed of the game.
bulls91
thomas missed both FT's
bulls91
QUOTE (danman31 @ Jul 12 2006, 05:41 PM)
It's the link of the website that has the video feed of the game.

i thought that someone was asking that i did not see
bulls91
33-26 with 6:01 minutes to go bulls
bulls91
thomas with the olly-op and the dunk
bulls91
35-37 bulls we are not scoring at all
bulls91
45-44 bulls at the half
danman31
Thomas is playing like a 2 out there. Missed jumper after missed jumper.
WHarris1
Stop living on the freaking perimeter Tyrus
HardWorkin'Hinrich
I like seeing Thomas shoot. He definately has a nice flick. It shoes he does have an offensive game that was not able to be seen in the LSU system.
bulls91
he was making a lot of his jumpers yesterday so we do know he can hit them he just has to work hard to get better at them.
WHarris1
I want Tyrus to prove he can play the 4, we have no need for a 3. Show me what you can do downlow, kid.
WHarris1
Good Lord, kid sure aint afraid to shoot...
HardWorkin'Hinrich
These announcers are ripping Shensher. Hes an easy target, I know. But they need to grow up.
DutheDoduhon21
they are ripping him "schenser at 7-1 lays it in"
WHarris1
Thomas has missed at least his last 6-7
DutheDoduhon21
my screen is a little fuzzy is everyones like that?
HardWorkin'Hinrich
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Jul 12 2006, 06:17 PM)
my screen is a little fuzzy is everyones like that?

Oh yes.
DutheDoduhon21
lol ok just checkin
TeaLeafReaderII
just got back from the hospital, how have our rooks looked thus far?
WHarris1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 12 2006, 07:21 PM)

Apparently Tyrus started strong but he is no better than 1-8 since I've been watching, he has missed at least 6 straight.

Sef isn't playing.
bulls91
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 12 2006, 06:21 PM)

tyrus is doing real well but sef is not playing today he is in street clothes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.