Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7:14: Bulls vs Nets Game Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Steve9347
Game starts at noon... I will miss it, but you lucky fuckers who don't, enjoy!
sport1016
pinned...........

let's see how miles does against a real nba prospect, marcus williams
sport1016
game started at 10 i think
Steve9347
spiff, you're right
Steve9347
Eddie Basden EXPLODES for the missed dunk
SoxFan1
Game started at 10? Yikes. Is it over now?
Serbbojo
damn tyrus 22pts on 8/13 shooting
TeaLeafReaderII
is there a box score somewhere?
TeaLeafReaderII
Chicago Bulls 92, New Jersey Nets 77
Led by a 22-point performance by Tyrus Thomas and 26 off the bench from Cedric Banks, the Chicago Bulls (2-3) closed out their week at the Pepsi Pro Summer League with a victory over the New Jersey Nets, 92-77.

Thomas, whose high point performance entering the game was a 19-point outing on Wednesday against Miami, had 18 points in the first half against the Nets as Chicago went into the second half with a 48-42 lead. Banks also gave the Bulls a lift off the bench in the first two periods, scoring 13 points in 13 minutes of action.

Meanwhile, New Jersey was able to keep pace with the Bulls thanks to the backcourt performances of Antoine Wright (12 points) and Marcus Williams (15 points). Both teams shot well through the first two quarters as Chicago hit 55 percent (21-of-28) from the field and New Jersey nailed down 50 percent (13-of-26) of its first half attempts.

Despite 12 points in the third quarter from Marcus Williams, the Nets continued to lose ground to the Bulls and trailed 76-59 entering the fourth quarter.

Chicago's Luke Schenscher also had his best performance of the week, scoring 16 points and grabbing six boards as the Bulls finish the game by shooting 53 percent from the field.

New Jersey (2-3) was led by Marcus Williams' 27 points, while Antoine Wright added 14.

- Matthew Gardner
SoxFan1
4 points in the 2nd half for Tyrus?
Giant Killer
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 14 2006, 01:36 PM)
4 points in the 2nd half for Tyrus?

He didn't play much in the second half.

Boxscore
Serbbojo
i didnt watch the game, but he only played 23mins so he might not have played the second half that much since they did win by 15. Even if he did play a lot in the 2nd half, he still shot 62% from the field so who cares if he only had 4pts in the 2nd half
SoxFan1
Vonteego Cummings. Wow, there's a name I havent heard in a while.
Goldmember
miles only in for 16 and a pitch in of 2...what's up with that?
dasox24
Well, I think we can say this was a successful summer league. We saw flashes of good stuff to come from our first rounders, as well as very solid play from Miles, which might make it easier on the Bulls to trade Duhon for a big man.
Great Jacklyn
how come I'm not able to get notifications in my email box when someone replies here..?
creations
how can I set an avatar on this message board? tongue.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif hehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.