Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's Takin' It?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
It's so hard not to take GMU...
nitetrain8601
LSU. They're too athletic inside. And their 6'5 guard(Temple is his last name I think) is just a pure lock down defender.
Goldmember
going with ucla...
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Goldmember @ Mar 27 2006, 08:31 AM)
going with ucla...

I think it will be the winner of LSU - UCLA game... I'm really curious to see how that game will play out... I'm leaning towards LSU... but Temple will only be able to shut down one of their stud guards. huh.gif
ZoomSlowik
I think it's either LSU or Florida. Those teams have a lot more talent than UCLA and George Mason, and I just can't believe Mason is going to be able to pull it off again.
The Arteest
I picked the Gators, one I lived in Florida, not much big city culture, but the weather is the best. Second this Noah kid is the real deal 6'11" center who is an offensive Tyson Chandler, he hasn't declared, but if he does don't be surprised if you see him in a Bulls Uniform next season. Paxson likes winners who come from a good school with tough coaches, plus he is a quality guy who is very mature. George Mason is done, they feel they have proved everyone wrong and have removed that nobody believes in us crap, but they need that to advance. LSU has some good players Big Baby is getting all the hype nothing but a Tractor Trailor in the NBA, remember Sean May?? But the real threat is Tyrus, he also has the chance to be a Bull too. UCLA is a scrappy team that wins with Defense, but I don't want them to win because, it is hard enough to listen to Bill Walton.
Chisoxfn
Definately going with UCLA. They play the best defensiev, and have a nice balance between guard play and Hollins in the inside.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 27 2006, 06:09 PM)
Definately going with UCLA. They play the best defensiev, and have a nice balance between guard play and Hollins in the inside.

Meh. We've been through this before. I don't think they get by LSU. A big rally against Gonzaga and a squeeker against a Memphis team that missed like every open shot they had isn't going to change my opinion of them.
Da Bulls 88
George Mason. 'Nuff said. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.