Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kirk hinrich...
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2
7th in '07
...is my neighbor. my family just bought a new lake house in wisconsin and he lives on my street. his house is pretty tiny though and he drives a hummer.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (7th in @ Jul 16 2006, 09:55 PM) *
...is my neighbor. my family just bought a new lake house in wisconsin and he lives on my street. his house is pretty tiny though and he drives a hummer.

Thats pretty cool. I'm guessing he can buy as big a house as he wants once he signs his fat contract in a few months (or so I hope he signs one).
Bullseye
So, your summer house is by his?

Give me his phone number tongue.gif
7th in '07
No! i don't want him to sign a big contract. I want him to stay put and become my friend. LOL

QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:00 AM) *
So, your summer house is by his?

Give me his phone number tongue.gif

I'll give it to you, if i can get it. which i probably can't.
Bullseye
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:05 AM) *
No! i don't want him to sign a big contract. I want him to stay put and become my friend. LOL

you should stalk him. Like hang outside his window and stuff.
dasox24
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:05 AM) *

That would be pretty sweet. Just walk over there acting like you think some new kid just moved in and be like, "Hey, wanna shoot some.. OH MY GOD! You're Kirk Hinrich!!!!" tongue.gif Just kiddin'... please, don't do that.

The stalking idea is pretty funny though... laugh.gif
7th in '07
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:06 AM) *
you should stalk him. Like hang outside his window and stuff.

we don't move in till august 31. but i am hoping he'll be there a lot next summer. i'll "accidentally" fall over in his front yard.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (7th in @ Jul 16 2006, 10:08 PM) *
we don't move in till august 31. but i am hoping he'll be there a lot next summer. i'll "accidentally" fall over in his front yard.

lolhitting.gif
And you'll accidentally be wearing a Hinrich jersey at the time too wink.gif
Bullseye
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:08 AM) *

you should go down there, throw a huge party, and invite him. He'd probably come. But, you have to make sure there are a lot of hookers there.
7th in '07
anyway, i guess somone tried starting a fight with him at a nearby bar. but the security guards broke it up. probly some jerk trying to get money out of him in a lawsuit.
SoxFan1
Quick question...how do you know Kirk Hinrich lives there?
Bullseye
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:09 AM) *
anyway, i guess somone tried starting a fight with him at a nearby bar. but the security guards broke it up. probly some jerk trying to get money out of him in a lawsuit.

Maybe he was suing him for 800+ million because he "looks" like him.
dasox24
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:09 AM) *
you should go down there, throw a huge party, and invite him. He'd probably come. But, you have to make sure there are a lot of hookers there.

How funny would that be if he really threw a party and Kirk showed up... Three words for ya: Coolest (Edit)High School(End Edit) Party Ever headbang.gif
Giant Killer
just curious, how do you know he lives there? have you seen him already?

kind of funny, kirk having a house in wisconsin

anyway you should definately stumble upon his house for no real reason but to see what happens
7th in '07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:11 AM) *
Quick question...how do you know Kirk Hinrich lives there?

we have friends on another part of the lake and they know.

QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:11 AM) *
Maybe he was suing him for 800+ million because he "looks" like him.

haha. if you look like kirk hinrich, i feel bad for you.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:11 AM) *
How funny would that be if he really threw a party and Kirk showed up... Three words for ya: Coolest (Edit)High School(End Edit) Party Ever headbang.gif

if kirk showed up at my party, i'd be famous at school forever.
Bullseye
you should frame him some how. Like find a dead hooker and plant her in the back of his hummer and get his finger prints all over it. And if he doesn't do what you say, you call the cops saying your "sister" has been missing for a couple of days and saw her last with hinrich.
7th in '07
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:20 AM) *
you should frame him some how. Like find a dead hooker and plant her in the back of his hummer and get his finger prints all over it. And if he doesn't do what you say, you call the cops saying your "sister" has been missing for a couple of days and saw her last with hinrich.

haha, i want to become his friend though. and get free bulls tickets. my brother is about his age. i'm hoping they become friends (which won't happen.) it would be cool though.
Bullseye
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:22 AM) *
haha, i want to become his friend though. and get free bulls tickets. my brother is about his age. i'm hoping they become friends (which won't happen.) it would be cool though.

lol. If you can get free tickets, send me some! pray.gif
7th in '07
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:24 AM) *
lol. If you can get free tickets, send me some! pray.gif

they're mine!
dasox24
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:25 AM) *
they're mine!

Now, that's not very nice. We're being kind enough to give you tips on how to meet Hinrich, and this is how you repay us... biggrin.gif
7th in '07
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:29 AM) *
Now, that's not very nice. We're being kind enough to give you tips on how to meet Hinrich, and this is how you repay us... biggrin.gif

you can have tickets, but not dabulls.
Bullseye
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:29 AM) *

kids these days tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:31 AM) *

ah man. well have fun hanging out with kirk. I'm off to bed, I need my beauty sleep smile.gif
dasox24
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:31 AM) *

Fair enough. I guess you're screwed, Dabulls... laugh.gif

QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:32 AM) *
ah man. well have fun hanging out with kirk. I'm off to bed, I need my beauty sleep smile.gif

Psss... Don't tell 7th, but I'll ask him for an extra ticket and give it to you. But, don't let him know I'll be doing that!
7th in '07
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:32 AM) *

kids? you are a year older than me.

anyway, enjoy dying in the heat tomorrow at football.
Bullseye
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:34 AM) *
Psss... Don't tell 7th, but I'll ask him for an extra ticket and give it to you. But, don't let him know I'll be doing that!

dont make me frame you too... biggrin.gif
7th in '07
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:34 AM) *

HEY!! I heard that!
dasox24
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:36 AM) *
HEY!! I heard that!

Heard what? biggrin.gif
7th in '07
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:42 AM) *
Heard what? biggrin.gif

my dog farted.
SoxFan1
Interesting...
dasox24
Yeah, um, I'm not really sure what happened with this thread...
madisonsmadhouse
Tell Kirk to come post here smile.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Wait a minute...is this his summer house? Because my cousin lives in deerfield (where the berto center is)and Kirk is his neighbor. Maybe he moved. But I am not sure. Interesting.
7th in '07
QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ Jul 17 2006, 09:35 AM) *
Wait a minute...is this his summer house? Because my cousin lives in deerfield (where the berto center is)and Kirk is his neighbor. Maybe he moved. But I am not sure. Interesting.

i bet he has a few houses. but i am telling you. this is kirk hinrich's lake house.
Bullseye
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:42 PM) *
i bet he has a few houses. but i am telling you. this is kirk hinrich's lake house.

I don't believe you. Post a picture of you hanging outside his window and Kirk inside eating pizza or something.
7th in '07
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 12:47 PM) *
I don't believe you. Post a picture of you hanging outside his window and Kirk inside eating pizza or something.

I don't care if you don't believe me. I know its true and that's all that matters.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (7th in @ Jul 17 2006, 12:05 PM) *
I don't care if you don't believe me. I know its true and that's all that matters.

I think he's just joshing with ya. But if you get free tickets, just pass em my way tongue.gif
7th in '07
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 02:05 PM) *
I think he's just joshing with ya. But if you get free tickets, just pass em my way tongue.gif

i doubt i'll get free tickets, but since you are a sox fan i'll give you some.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (7th in @ Jul 17 2006, 02:07 PM) *
i doubt i'll get free tickets, but since you are a sox fan i'll give you some.

biggrin.gif
7th in '07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 17 2006, 02:16 PM) *
<---------------But I'm SoxFan1!!! biggrin.gif

any of you members of the whitesox.com message board?

me and dabulls are.
soxfan101
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 02:21 PM) *

me and dabulls are.

we all post as soxtalk.com that is all. And im the real soxfan... soxfan1 is just an imposter.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (7th in @ Jul 17 2006, 02:21 PM) *

me and dabulls are.

Nope, SoxTalk for us. You guys should check it out.
soxfan101
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 17 2006, 02:26 PM) *
Nope, SoxTalk for us. You guys should check it out.

a little slow are we?
7th in '07
I would try out soxtalk but the whitesox.com forum is great. Lot of cool guys there. You should try it out.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (7th in @ Jul 17 2006, 02:29 PM) *
I would try out soxtalk but the whitesox.com forum is great. Lot of cool guys there. You should try it out.

Nah.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (7th in @ Jul 17 2006, 02:29 PM) *

tongue.gif bang.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif lolhitting.gif lolhitting.gif lolhitting.gif

Oh wait you were serious?
7th in '07
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 17 2006, 02:57 PM) *
tongue.gif bang.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif lolhitting.gif lolhitting.gif lolhitting.gif

Oh wait you were serious?

jealous.
dasox24
QUOTE (7th in '07 @ Jul 17 2006, 02:29 PM) *

In all seriousness, I used to post on that board and WSI about 6 years ago, but then I found Soxtalk when I was in 7th grade (Frosh in college now), and never went to another board again. That's how awesome Soxtalk is.
Steve9347
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 03:07 PM) *
In all seriousness, I used to post on that board and WSI about 6 years ago, but then I found Soxtalk when I was in 7th grade (Frosh in college now), and never went to another board again. That's how awesome Soxtalk is.

word. i discovered soxtalk a year ago, and it is by far the best white sox posting on the internet.
7th in '07
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 03:07 PM) *

what was your name over there?
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Jul 17 2006, 03:09 PM) *
word. i discovered soxtalk a year ago, and it is by far the best white sox posting on the internet.

Same here except it was 3.5 years ago...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.