Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: test
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
Bullseye
test test

I Rock

okay, just testing the new way to make polls.
greasywheels121
Where's none of the above? tongue.gif
Bullseye
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Jul 17 2006, 10:20 PM) *
Where's none of the above? tongue.gif

If I could edit the poll the new option would be...

greasywheels121 sucks!

tongue.gif
greasywheels121
I'm gonna edit the poll, and let's see who wins. biggrin.gif
Chisoxfn
LOL, ADMIN Powers, haha.

Funny stuff guys...but really...I rock times infinity
dasox24
laugh.gif Now, that's funny...
ZoomSlowik
lolhitting.gif

Classic poll fixing, I love it.
SoxFan1
I'm feeling the love here.
dasox24
I don't know what to do! The poll keeps changing! I kept editing my post above, but gave up...
SoxFan1
He's not an Admin, but close enough. He's a mod because he has done a lot for SoxTalk and because we feel bad for the Pacers. biggrin.gif
Goldmember
yes I do rock on occassion... cool.gif
ZoomSlowik
I think we're just going to pretend that post didn't happen...
Bullseye
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jul 17 2006, 10:44 PM) *
I think we're just going to pretend that post didn't happen...

im going to pretend you didnt happen.
Chisoxfn
All in good fun, right everyone????

Just want to make sure everyone knows that all of us (posters and mods are just joking around).
greasywheels121
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 11:46 PM) *
All in good fun, right everyone????

Just want to make sure everyone knows that all of us (posters and mods are just joking around).

Yup. I apologize if you took offense DaBulls, but none of the mods were being serious with the poll fixing.
dasox24
Ah, good times at TalkBulls...
Bullseye
Hey chisoxfan, Im not a dumbass. biggrin.gif I know when we're joking around. I love everyone! cheers.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 10:52 PM) *
Hey chisoxfan, Im not a dumbass. biggrin.gif I know when we're joking around. I love everyone! cheers.gif

We don't love you, though. wink.gif laugh.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 08:52 PM) *

Just wanted to make sure. I'm not about to run a Sox fan off the board...now a Pacers and a Colts fan, thats another story. But we can't run him off yet, he's got to rebuild the skin tongue.gif biggrin.gif
WHarris1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 10:54 PM) *
Just wanted to make sure. I'm not about to run a Sox fan off the board...now a Pacers and a Colts fan, thats another story. But we can't run him off yet, he's got to rebuild the skin tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Yeah, keep the one that's building the skin...do away with the other one.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 17 2006, 08:55 PM) *
Yeah, keep the one that's building the skin...do away with the other one.

I do need someone around if Peyton chokes again. God I hate Peyton. On the other hand, Tom Brady :wub

I'm gonna have to buy a Brady jersey one of these years. He's replaced Elway, and than Favre as my favorite QB in the league.
Bullseye
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 10:56 PM) *
I do need someone around if Peyton chokes again. God I hate Peyton. On the other hand, Tom Brady :wub

I'm gonna have to buy a Brady jersey one of these years. He's replaced Elway, and than Favre as my favorite QB in the league.

Farve!? FARVE!!?? BRET FREAKIN FARVE!?!?!?!? You've got problems man.
greasywheels121
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 11:58 PM) *

Lots of them. ph34r.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 08:58 PM) *

What can I say, despite being a diehard Bears fan, I would root for Favre (especially when the Bears sucked) simply because he was so fun to watch. A gunslinger who was tough and played the game right.

I'd root for the Pack to lose, but I couldn't hate on Brett. And I get crap for it all the time from all my Bear buddies.

I also have long hoped he wouldn't retire, solely because I want the Bears to whoop him up a few more times before he hangs it up. Afterall he whooped on his far too many times during his career.
dasox24
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 10:56 PM) *

Say what you just said! Say what you just said! That's what I thought... No one, and I mean no one, speaks like that about my boy Peyton! And, oh man, if you say anything about Eli, just remember who he beat in the Cotton Bowl in '04, our very own Josh Fields.

I am, however, gonna have to side with you on the Favre thing. I hate the Packers more than any other team out there (besides the Cubs) in any sport, but you can't hate on Favre. He's one tough SOB. I'd also have to say he's a BAMF. And many other things too. I only wish the Bears had someone like Brett at QB. Could you say "SuperBowl Champs"?
Bullseye
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 11:01 PM) *
What can I say, despite being a diehard Bears fan, I would root for Favre (especially when the Bears sucked) simply because he was so fun to watch. A gunslinger who was tough and played the game right.

I'd root for the Pack to lose, but I couldn't hate on Brett. And I get crap for it all the time from all my Bear buddies.

I also have long hoped he wouldn't retire, solely because I want the Bears to whoop him up a few more times before he hangs it up. Afterall he whooped on his far too many times during his career.

i've lost all faith in you as a bears fan.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 09:01 PM) *
Say what you just said! Say what you just said! That's what I thought... No one, and I mean no one, speaks like that about my boy Peyton! And, oh man, if you say anything about Eli, just remember who he beat in the Cotton Bowl in '04, our very own Josh Fields.

Eli and Peyton...the two turds of the NFL. Those Mannings know how to breed mediocre QB's that are PRICKS.

Than again I hate Peyton Manning more than any player in the NFL...hell in professional sports. And well Eli, I can't forgive him for the whole draft scenario where he said he didn't want to go to the Chargers and put a gun to there head.

Yet I like Elway who did the same thing by using baseball as leverage to get himself dealt from those crappy Colts (can't you tell how much I hate them Colts).

And what do the Colts do, they sign/draft a ton of Hawkeyes.
greasywheels121
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 18 2006, 12:03 AM) *
Eli and Peyton...the two turds of the NFL. Those Mannings know how to breed mediocre QB's that are PRICKS.

Than again I hate Peyton Manning more than any player in the NFL...hell in professional sports. And well Eli, I can't forgive him for the whole draft scenario where he said he didn't want to go to the Chargers and put a gun to there head.

Yet I like Elway who did the same thing by using baseball as leverage to get himself dealt from those crappy Colts (can't you tell how much I hate them Colts).

And what do the Colts do, they sign/draft a ton of Hawkeyes.

I still don't understand why you deem Peyton a prick though. His attitude is the furthest thing from T.O. or Randy Moss'.

We need to move this thread to TalkBears. laugh.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Jul 17 2006, 09:05 PM) *
I still don't understand why you deem Peyton a prick though. His attitude is the furthest thing from T.O. or Randy Moss'.

"If only my line could block"

I respond with, if only you weren't a stupid turd.

Oh and I don't nkow how to respond to it other than to say I was really pissed at some comments he made about the Bears a few years ago. That mixed with everyone gushing about how amazing he was and yet so many people still think he's better than my boy Brady.
Bullseye
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 11:01 PM) *

Josh Fields was a crappy QB. Instead of playing football he should have been working on his D at 3B.

Anyway, Peyton Manning is almost like A-Rod, performs well, but chokes when it matters. Eli sucks to.
dasox24
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 11:03 PM) *

I'm gonna try to pretend you didn't say that...

Nope, I can't. Well, you know what? You're not my favorite Soxtalker anymore!

Oh, and another thing, I'm not coming to your birthday party! bringit.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 09:14 PM) *
I'm gonna try to pretend you didn't say that...

Nope, I can't. Well, you know what? You're not my favorite Soxtalker anymore!

Oh, and another thing, I'm not coming to your birthday party! bringit.gif

And you thought you were invited. Ok its true, you were and now I'm left mecry.gif mecry.gif
dasox24
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 11:15 PM) *
And you thought you were invited. Ok its true, you were and now I'm left mecry.gif mecry.gif

laugh.gif You know what I'm doing right now? The James Eckhouse "That's right, I'm Mr. Effing Walsh" turnaround from the Beverly Hills 90210 opening credits.

I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now biggrin.gif tongue.gif
dasox24
Hmm... So, I got no reply above. Maybe no one got the 90210 reference. If that's the case, dont' feel bad. I never watched that show before in my life. I just saw the opening credit on YouTube after reading about it in Bill Simmons' YouTube Hall of Fame article. I figured some of the older guys might get it...
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 09:44 PM) *
Hmm... So, I got no reply above. Maybe no one got the 90210 reference. If that's the case, dont' feel bad. I never watched that show before in my life. I just saw the opening credit on YouTube after reading about it in Bill Simmons' YouTube Hall of Fame article.

lolhitting.gif

Silence says everything tongue.gif
dasox24
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 17 2006, 11:45 PM) *
lolhitting.gif

Silence says everything tongue.gif

Yep. Silence also implies consent, according to Shakespeare. I'm not sure where I'm going with that, I just thought it sounded cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.