Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Letterman
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
bschmaranz
Some of em are pretty good
Chisoxfn
Speaking of this, what is everyone's favorite late night show?

Personally i stopped following any of them. I thought Jimmy KImmel would be pretty good but they are all kind of meh to me. I am a fan of Jon Stewart though but if I'm up late my favorite thing to watch is some Adult Swim (especially if Aqua Teen Hunger Force is On).
Rowand44
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 18 2006, 09:47 PM) *
Speaking of this, what is everyone's favorite late night show?

Personally i stopped following any of them. I thought Jimmy KImmel would be pretty good but they are all kind of meh to me. I am a fan of Jon Stewart though but if I'm up late my favorite thing to watch is some Adult Swim (especially if Aqua Teen Hunger Force is On).

I watch Leno and Conan at 2 and 3 in the morning since there is nothing else on at the time. Conan is easily the best imo.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 18 2006, 07:49 PM) *
I watch Leno and Conan at 2 and 3 in the morning since there is nothing else on at the time. Conan is easily the best imo.

I take that back, I forgot all about Conan who I think rocks.
Goldmember
If I watch any, which I usually don't, it's Conan and Leno. I can't stand Letterman. I think I've watched Ferguson more times than him... laugh.gif
greasywheels121
Conan and Letterman. I hate Leno.
bschmaranz
Jimmy Kimmel was pretty good when Bill Simmons was writing the show, it's trash now.

Gotta go with Conan. I've always hated Leno (loved Johnny Carson) and Letterman is funny sometimes but that show is funny one week and crap the next.
dasox24
Of either Letterman or Leno, I'll watch Leno, especially on Mondays b/c of "headlines." Those are always pretty funny. Then, whether I watch Conan or Ferguson depends on who I think will have a better show that night. I normally flip b/t the two. Conan used to be my favorite by far, especially when Andy was his sidekick, but I've grown to really like the others too.
Chisoxfn
Hey Ev, check yer email when you get a chance. Just shot you something about FutureSox
cubssuck1
Conan is easily the best.
The Dude Abides
that was pretty funny. I'll leave my feeling about "w" to that...

Conan is the best, Letterman is my 2nd favorite. Jay Leno is painful. I'd watch pretty much anything other than him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.