Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NCAA Football
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
Chisoxfn
Anyone picked it up yet? I'm definately going to pick it up tomorrow if I remember. I think it came out today (maybe I'm wrong). I had a blast playing it last year, in fact it was the first time in a couple years where I didn't get Madden or any sort of NFL game and I am guessing that trend will continue.
WHarris1
I picked it up today but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I'm gonna play it for a few hours later tonight and I will give some thoughts on it
madisonsmadhouse
I'd love to hear what people think about it. Then again I am still playing 05 smile.gif
Da Bulls 88
I bought it yesterday. It's a great game. cheers.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ya, I played 4 maybe 5 consecutive seasons with Illinois winning 3 Championships On 2006. The game is fantasitc I will defenatley buy it but im saving money for an Xbox 360.
Chisoxfn
I've decided I'm gonna buy a PS3 whenever they presell them and than try to sell it on Ebay. Depending on how much I make off that (and if I don't make anything its gonna get returned) I'll either get a 360 or the PS3.
dasox24
Any review with a little more detail would be great. I mean, I know it's awesome, it always is, so specify. How is gameplay compared to last years? What special features are there that are new? Is dynasty mode improved? Is there anything new when creating a player?

I mean, I'm gonna get it no matter what, but I won't have my XBOX back for another month, so until then, I'd like to hear what I'll be getting myself into in mid-August!
ZoomSlowik
IGN Review

I find that their reviews are generally the most helpful.

What I'm worried about is that it seems like the game is starting to lean more towards arcade. The impact players reeked of that last year (though that didn't amount to much unless it was a RB), and it sounds like the momentum meter is worse. It sounds like the College Legend thing is a pain too, too much studying needed.

I like the individual playbooks though, that's cool.
dasox24
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jul 20 2006, 10:53 PM) *
IGN Review

I find that their reviews are generally the most helpful.

What I'm worried about is that it seems like the game is starting to lean more towards arcade. The impact players reeked of that last year (though that didn't amount to much unless it was a RB), and it sounds like the momentum meter is worse. It sounds like the College Legend thing is a pain too, too much studying needed.

I like the individual playbooks though, that's cool.

Sweet. I can't wait to get this game! headbang.gif I just need my XBOX back...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.