Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Results of a Polar Bear Attack!!
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
The Arteest
WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC....NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Polar Bears the worst animal to get close to in a zoo...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/polar-bear-attack.html
Bullies4Life
very nasty..... i just scimmed through it for 3 seconds and i closed the window....
dasox24
Jeez, that's some sick stuff right there. And, it is true, Polar Bears are some of the most vicious animals on earth. They'll absolutely rip anything to shreds, as seen in the pics of this link.

Also, if you are squeamish, DO NOT LOOK. One picture shows a hole in a dude's leg. Just goes right thru, and you can see bone.
Goldmember
my bro in law's from alaska. has quite a few polar bear stories...
Bullseye
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jul 21 2006, 07:03 PM) *
very nasty..... i just scimmed through it for 3 seconds and i closed the window....

me to. I just scrolled through for a couple of tics. very nasty.

I knew polar bears could be aggresive and stuff, but I thought they were more cuddily, like the coca-cola polar bears.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Goldmember @ Jul 21 2006, 09:40 PM) *
my bro in law's from alaska. has quite a few polar bear stories...

Unless he lives in the north-western part of Alaska which no one inhibits, then it would have to be Brown Bear/Kodiak Bears, not Polar Bears. biggrin.gif

BTW, Polar Bears are the most deadly of all bears. They are by no means cute and cuddly. They attack for no reason, while black bears, brown bears, and kodiak bears will only attack if they feel extremely threatened or the winters killed their food source.
Goldmember
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 22 2006, 05:14 PM) *
Unless he lives in the north-western part of Alaska which no one inhibits, then it would have to be Brown Bear/Kodiak Bears, not Polar Bears. biggrin.gif

he grew up in the the fairbanks area and knew how to travel... wink.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Goldmember @ Jul 22 2006, 06:24 PM) *
he grew up in the the fairbanks area and knew how to travel... wink.gif

Well, Fairbanks is east-central....no, I'm just messing with you. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.