Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My own NCAA 07 box
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
Steve9347
Garrett Wolfe, NIU

dasox24
Dude, that's badass! I mean, I'm not NIU fan, but that's sweet the way it's customized for you. Now, did you make this on your computer, then print it off and actually use it as the cover for your game case? Or is this just something you made on you computer for fun?

Also, would it be possible to make me a Tennessee one? If it takes awhile to make, don't worry about it. I just thought it'd be cool to have my own customized one for when I go off to school.
SoxFan1
I made one similar to this for a project at school except I insterted myself into the cover (w/ Eddie George/Titans jersey), than printed it and used it in the actual game case. We had to make a commercial for a product but put our own personal spin on it so I put myself on the cover of Madden 06. It's was pretty cool.
Kalapse
I made a half-assed Briggs one a few months ago.

Steve9347
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 3 2006, 01:12 AM) *
Dude, that's badass! I mean, I'm not NIU fan, but that's sweet the way it's customized for you. Now, did you make this on your computer, then print it off and actually use it as the cover for your game case? Or is this just something you made on you computer for fun?

Also, would it be possible to make me a Tennessee one? If it takes awhile to make, don't worry about it. I just thought it'd be cool to have my own customized one for when I go off to school.

yes, i printed it here at work, so its pretty much the same paper/quality as the original, and now i use it as my case. go ahead and PM me, it took like 30 minutes... so during a down period at work, ill hook you up.
shoelessjoe90
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Jul 31 2006, 02:38 PM) *
Garrett Wolfe, NIU

So I could basically print out that image and it will fit on my ncaa box?
greasywheels121
I like the IU dorm room, lol.
Bullseye
what type of printer paper do you use on that?
Steve9347
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Aug 5 2006, 10:28 PM) *
what type of printer paper do you use on that?

semi-glossy, printed on a professional marketing printer here at work...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.