Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sandusky Verdict is in
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
Jake
on 45 of 48 counts.

Supposedly if he took the stand, his own son was going to testify that he molested him.

This is some crazy stuff, but it looks like the justice system came though (perhaps a bit late).
Jake
442 years is the likely sentence.
madisonsmadhouse
Let's hope prison life turns the tables on his former life.
Jake
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jun 26 2012, 07:56 AM) *
Let's hope prison life turns the tables on his former life.

Unfortunately, I'm guessing he won't see a soul in there the entire time
Balta1701-B
I don't care what he did, I refuse to endorse a policy of "prison rape" as punishment, and I think this country should be embarassed that it tolerates Sandusky-style behavior as a punishment for its prisoners.
Jake
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Jun 26 2012, 02:59 PM) *
I don't care what he did, I refuse to endorse a policy of "prison rape" as punishment, and I think this country should be embarassed that it tolerates Sandusky-style behavior as a punishment for its prisoners.

That's a good point and I do agree, it's one of those things where if you're due "some" punishment, people just kind of let you get any kind. That said, people that are likely targets for any sort of violence like Sandusky will be won't sniff the general population. Even Floyd Mayweather who is probably exceptionally equipped to defend himself is in solitary
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.