Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lamarcus Going to the Bulls? Update!
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jun 28 2006, 01:21 PM
Post #1

Guests

stephen a smith on 1050 has said that the raptors are taking bargs and that in a heartbeat the bulls would take aldridge. and said he heard that the bulls have a deal in place with aldridge's agent. this he said at 1:30pm on his show.

I got this from REALGM So. I hope this is true.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Jun 28 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #2

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Please for the love of God be true

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jun 28 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #3

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

Best news I have heard all damn week. I reiterate what Willie said, BE TRUE!

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jun 28 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #4

Guests

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 28 2006, 01:15 PM)
Please for the love of God be true

he said this at 1:30 so... It could be true, maybe Pax is trying to smoke screen everyone that hes taking Tyrus so that teams will deal with him so we can pick Lamarcus l8r..

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Jun 28 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #5

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

that would be great news, quite frankly i love stephen A smith laugh.gif

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Jun 28 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #6

All-Star

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 28 2006, 01:17 PM)
he said this at 1:30 so... It could be true, maybe Pax is trying to smoke screen everyone that hes taking Tyrus so that teams will deal with him so we can pick Lamarcus l8r..

It is interesting that Aldridge was the guy that had the least said about him by John Paxson. I really think that LeMarcus is the best fit for what Chicago needs. Without having a superior impact player available, only potential, I have no problem with them drafting LA, even if guys like Gay, Thomas, and Roy end up better in the long run.

+Quote Post
Kogs35
post Jun 28 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #7

10 Day Contract

Member No.: 15

i usually never listen to screaming a smith but i started jumping up and down when i heard this today.

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jun 28 2006, 01:28 PM
Post #8

All-Star

Member No.: 3

Man, that put a big old grin on my face since I think Aldridge has the size, physical ability and some pretty good low post moves. He will need to get stronger and will obviously need to become a bit more agressive, but the tools are all there for him to be a very solid big in this league for a long time.

Obviously nothing is official until we make it official, but for once Stephen A has made me a little happier.

Gladiator, thanks for posting this update for us smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jun 28 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 28 2006, 01:21 PM)
Man, that put a big old grin on my face since I think Aldridge has the size, physical ability and some pretty good low post moves. He will need to get stronger and will obviously need to become a bit more agressive, but the tools are all there for him to be a very solid big in this league for a long time.

Obviously nothing is official until we make it official, but for once Stephen A has made me a little happier.

Gladiator, thanks for posting this update for us smile.gif

No Prob, Im hoping we pick LA biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ZoomSlowik
post Jun 28 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #10

All-Star

Member No.: 43

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 28 2006, 01:20 PM)
It is interesting that Aldridge was the guy that had the least said about him by John Paxson. I really think that LeMarcus is the best fit for what Chicago needs. Without having a superior impact player available, only potential, I have no problem with them drafting LA, even if guys like Gay, Thomas, and Roy end up better in the long run.

I said that a while ago: Pax wasn't talking about Aldridge or Roy much, which lead me to believe that he was leaning toward one of those two. No way he'd say that much about Thomas in interviews if that was who he was going to take.

I've made it clear that I like Aldridge a lot. He gives us a long big man that is athletic for his size and has some offensive talent. I expect him to play right away and average at least 8 points and 6 boards with about a block a game, quite possibly more. That will help us a lot.

+Quote Post
bullkirk
post Jun 28 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #11

10 Day Contract

Member No.: 149

We will pick Tyrus

+Quote Post
HoofHearted
post Jun 28 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #12

Bench

Member No.: 24

I hate screamin' A, but he is one of the most accurate insiders at ESPN, if not THE most accurate. When I think back at all the rumors and things he has reported, I would say 90% or more were true or rumors based on fact. Im not getting my hopes up, but here's to hoping it's true.

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jun 28 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #13

All-Star

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Jun 28 2006, 11:30 AM)
I hate screamin' A, but he is one of the most accurate insiders at ESPN, if not THE most accurate. When I think back at all the rumors and things he has reported, I would say 90% or more were true or rumors based on fact. Im not getting my hopes up, but here's to hoping it's true.

I doubt 90% were true, but he does have his sources. Personally I miss David Aldridge a ton. I wish ESPN could have kept both.

+Quote Post
erw9z3
post Jun 28 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #14

Draft Pick

Member No.: 174

I don't think that Aldridge is going to make the immediate impact that you guys are hoping for. He isn't anywhere near the athlete that Thomas is and he has to toughen up a lot if he is going to do anything in the post for an NBA team.

If anyone saw the game against LSU in the tourney Glen Davis continually pushed him outside the blocks and killed his offensive game.

I think that the best pick for the Bulls next year (as well as down the road) would be Brandon Roy. He is a big guard, which the Bulls need, and an all-around player.

bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jun 28 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #15

Guests

QUOTE (erw9z3 @ Jun 28 2006, 01:33 PM)
I don't think that Aldridge is going to make the immediate impact that you guys are hoping for. He isn't anywhere near the athlete that Thomas is and he has to toughen up a lot if he is going to do anything in the post for an NBA team.

If anyone saw the game against LSU in the tourney Glen Davis continually pushed him outside the blocks and killed his offensive game.

I think that the best pick for the Bulls next year (as well as down the road) would be Brandon Roy. He is a big guard, which the Bulls need, and an all-around player.

bullssmilie1.jpg

Lamarcus wont be going up against too many 300+ pounders in the NBA unless its Shaq, Curry etc..

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:38 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home