Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Jan 11 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #33

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

He is hurting this freaking team right now, VERY BADLY.

Besides the fact that he ended up shooting a 2 pointer anyway.

GO HOME KIRK

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jan 11 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #34

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

Unbelievable. This is probaby knee-jerk but something needs to be done in the form of a trade or a coaching change.

We've been outcoached a lot lately.

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Jan 11 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #35

Leading Scorer

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:50 PM) *
Unbelievable. This is probaby knee-jerk but something needs to be done in the form of a trade or a coaching change.

I now have no problem packaging Kirk for a star. Deng, Gordon, Noc stay, Kirk is now the movable one.

How does Ben Gordon get so few shot attempts in the 2nd half? What a joke.

+Quote Post
Jordan4life_2007
post Jan 11 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #36

12th Man

Member No.: 74

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:53 PM) *
I now have no problem packaging Kirk for a star. Deng, Gordon, Noc stay, Kirk is now the movable one.

Kirk has been sucking balls of late, but no way I trade him. He's nowhere near as bad as he's been playing.

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Jan 11 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #37

Leading Scorer

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:58 PM) *
Kirk has been sucking balls of late, but no way I trade him. He's nowhere near as bad as he's been playing.

If you had to move one of the "Big 4" who would you move?

+Quote Post
Jordan4life_2007
post Jan 11 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #38

12th Man

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:59 PM) *
If you had to move one of the "Big 4" who would you move?

Nocioni. I wish we could move Ben's ass as well. He's barely worth half of what he's getting paid.

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Jan 11 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #39

Leading Scorer

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:01 PM) *
Nocioni. I wish we could move Ben's ass as well. He's barely worth about half of what he's getting paid.

I wouldn't mind moving Noc but I would assume he is probably a tier below in the yes of other teams.

They will most likely demand one of Little Ben, Lu, and Kirk. Kirk is the weakest link there.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Jan 11 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #40

6th Man

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:50 PM) *

The last 5 mins of the game became the Hinrich dribble fest. How many times do we have to watch him turn the ball over, over dribble, take bad shots and not pass???
He is the point guard...He's not the go to guy-not even close! He needs to set up gordon, deng or Noch...not dribble for 18 seconds, then take a bad shot.

I also blame Skiles bc he should either set the play up and demand that Kirk pass the ball or he should pull him out of the game in favor of Duhon.

It's getting to the point where I think the team is better without hinrich on the floor...especially in clutch situations...Kirk tends to be more of a liability than a help.

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 11:01 PM) *
Nocioni. I wish we could move Ben's ass as well. He's barely worth half of what he's getting paid.

No way I move Noch. Kirk is expendable. duhon can step in easily to the starting PG role. I think the team is run more efficiently when he is in there.

A Kirk Hinirch with some other throw in's could land us a big name low post threat.

+Quote Post
DrunkBomber
post Jan 11 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #41

6th Man

Member No.: 214

If they trade Gordon now theyre gonnalose games by 20 points every night. Theres nobody else on the team that can consistently score. Anybody else is ok though. Deng probably has a decent value right now.

+Quote Post
Jordan4life_2007
post Jan 11 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #42

12th Man

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jan 11 2007, 10:09 PM) *
The last 5 mins of the game became the Hinrich dribble fest. How many times do we have to watch him turn the ball over, over dribble, take bad shots and not pass???
He is the point guard...He's not the go to guy-not even close! He needs to set up gordon, deng or Noch...not dribble for 18 seconds, then take a bad shot.

I also blame Skiles bc he should either set the play up and demand that Kirk pass the ball or he should pull him out of the game in favor of Duhon.

It's getting to the point where I think the team is better without hinrich on the floor...especially in clutch situations...Kirk tends to be more of a liability than a help.
No way I move Noch. Kirk is expendable. duhon can step in easily to the starting PG role. I think the team is run more efficiently when he is in there.

A Kirk Hinirch with some other throw in's could land us a big name low post threat.

Excuse me while I barf. Duhon belongs on the bench.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jan 11 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #43

Superstar

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:53 PM) *

Hinrich has stepped it up the last 2 games. It's not his fault the rest of the team stand stands behind the arc and is stagnant.

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:01 PM) *

Agreed 100% on Noc.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:01 PM) *
I wouldn't mind moving Noc but I would assume he is probably a tier below in the yes of other teams.

They will most likely demand one of Little Ben, Lu, and Kirk. Kirk is the weakest link there.

We just re-signed him, he won't be going anywhere. He's had a rough patch and now you want to trade him? You're overreacting big time. Kirk had 19 points and 10 assists tonight. He had a poor shooting night but he's one of the only guys on the Bulls who can get to the line.

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jan 11 2007, 10:09 PM) *

You can't be serious. Again, Noc is the most expandable of the Big 4. Duhon is not ready to be a full-time point guard in the NBA. No way in hell anyone can complain about Hinrich's play lately in favor of Duhon. Duhon has looked like crap for a while now.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jan 11 2007, 10:10 PM) *
If they trade Gordon now theyre gonnalose games by 20 points every night. Theres nobody else on the team that can consistently score. Anybody else is ok though. Deng probably has a decent value right now.

Agreed for the most part. Ben is our only real scorer. You get rid of him, you get rid of a lot of offense and energy. Only way I trade Ben is if he is the main player dealt on our side and a big name low post scorer comes in return.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Jan 11 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #44

6th Man

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 11:12 PM) *
Excuse me while I barf. Duhon belongs on the bench.

wow...Duhon is a solid PG who would not dribble the ball in circles for the last 6 mins of the game then take a bad shot or turn it over. he understands what a pass is.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jan 11 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #45

Superstar

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jan 11 2007, 10:19 PM) *
wow...Duhon is a solid PG who would not dribble the ball in circles for the last 6 mins of the game then take a bad shot or turn it over. he understands what a pass is.

Right, Kirk doesn't know how to pass. It's not like he had 10 assists tonight or anything. 4 points tonight for Duhon, 0-3 from the FT line. Solid.

Last 4 games for Duhon, 9 points total, 4-19 shooting, 1-12 from 3pt. Scorching.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:26 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home