IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who is the ONE free agent you want the most?
Whos the one you want the most?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Jul 2 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #1

Guests

Its a close race in my mind between Big Ben and Al. Id go with Ben right now biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GreatScott82
post Jul 2 2006, 09:30 AM
Post #2

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 163

The signing of Ben Wallace would be like the signing of AJ Pierzynski to the White Sox. Thats how important i think this move would be.

+Quote Post
bschmaranz
post Jul 2 2006, 09:49 AM
Post #3

Bench

Member No.: 59

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Jul 2 2006, 09:23 AM)
The signing of Ben Wallace would be like the signing of AJ Pierzynski to the White Sox. Thats how important i think this move would be.

Good analogy. I'm starting to jump on the Ben Wallace bandwagon myself. Wasn't too keen on bringing him in at first, but that was back when it was rumored he wanted a hundred million plus deal.

I would like to see what Wilcox could do with the Bulls, but I'm now pulling for Ben.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post Jul 2 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #4

Starter

Member No.: 118

Wheres NENE?

-Im pulling 4 Nene or BWall. However, i wouldnt be dissapointed on whoever we get... As long as Hes a PF/C... And in that case, im kinda crossing AH out of my lists... How small do we need to be? Seriously...

Things i like about Nene is that he's tall, 6'11, and is a very strong guy. We really need that, badly.

-Also, He's still young, works very hard, and thats a reason why there have always been rumors of Nene being traded to the Bulls and stuff like that.

-ALso, he could become our low-post go to guy if he develops his low post moves... I dont see that in Pryzbilla, and Nazr. Gooden, maybe, but i want some Bulk in the paint. Chris Will isnt that bad either, but i like Nene cuz he's a little taller. I really want some taller players here with the Bulls biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jul 2 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #5

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 3

Big Ben and its not even close. Unless of course we can trade for Jermaine O'Neal or KG.

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Jul 2 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #6

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 4

Big freaking Ben Wallace. Period.

I am going to be so extremely disappointed if we don't land him. I will freaking flip spiff. Don't get cheap JR/Pax it's Ben freaking Wallace - get it done, whatever it takes.

+Quote Post
BuLLzDoMaIn
post Jul 2 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #7

Bench

Member No.: 105

i wouldnt even want J.oneal here. Hes always hurt. im goin with wallace here.

+Quote Post
Da Bulls 88
post Jul 2 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #8

12th Man

Member No.: 76

Ben Wallace, but i don't think it will happen.

+Quote Post
HoofHearted
post Jul 2 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #9

Bench

Member No.: 24

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jul 2 2006, 11:25 AM)
Wheres NENE?

-Im pulling 4 Nene or BWall. However, i wouldnt be dissapointed on whoever we get... As long as Hes a PF/C... And in that case, im kinda crossing AH out of my lists... How small do we need to be? Seriously...

Things i like about Nene is that he's tall, 6'11, and is a very strong guy. We really need that, badly.

-Also, He's still young, works very hard, and thats a reason why there have always been rumors of Nene being traded to the Bulls and stuff like that.

-ALso, he could become our low-post go to guy if he develops his low post moves... I dont see that in Pryzbilla, and Nazr. Gooden, maybe, but i want some Bulk in the paint. Chris Will isnt that bad either, but i like Nene cuz he's a little taller. I really want some taller players here with the Bulls biggrin.gif

Theres rumors on realgm(yeah I know), that Nene has agreed to and will sign a 6 yr 60 million dollar offer by Denver.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Ever
post Jul 2 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #10

12th Man

Member No.: 117

QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Jul 2 2006, 05:01 PM)
Theres rumors on realgm(yeah I know), that Nene has agreed to and will sign a 6 yr 60 million dollar offer by Denver.

yes i heard... and wow thats too much money for him... Im glad the Bulls didnt overpay to get him now...

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post Jul 2 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #11

Starter

Member No.: 118

Wow, a bunch of these Free Agents are already signing quick... Nene, Peja, Vlad. Rodmanawhatever to the lakers... Come on Bulls, lets start making deals already!

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jul 2 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #12

Guests

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jul 2 2006, 06:06 PM)
Wow, a bunch of these Free Agents are already signing quick... Nene, Peja, Vlad. Rodmanawhatever to the lakers... Come on Bulls, lets start making deals already!

Bobby Jackson Also signed with the Hornets today!

+Quote Post
Da Bulls 88
post Jul 2 2006, 06:15 PM
Post #13

12th Man

Bulls better sign Big Ben then. banghead.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jul 2 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #14

Guests

QUOTE (Da Bulls 88 @ Jul 2 2006, 06:08 PM)
Bulls better sign Big Ben then. banghead.gif

If Tyson gets traded we will defenatley sign Big Ben. Thats what is holding the Deal up suposeably because Pax doesnt want to trade Tyson unless he signs Wallace. I hope we get a verbal from Big Ben soon!

+Quote Post
Da Bulls 88
post Jul 2 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #15

12th Man

Screw Tyson!!! Over payed bum.

jpshakehead.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 11:45 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home