Closed TopicStart new topic
> Bulls @ Magic, Wednesday Night
Cute Little Bull...
post Nov 2 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #106

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 86

Yep, that game was not so much fun to watch, BUT they will bounce back, they always do.
Coming back to their home crowd 1-1 is much better than being 0-2...and when we got the win it was done with authority, and against the champs. They will be fine, but I thought they could've used Tyrus' energy last night; he's nuts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hammerhead johns...
post Nov 2 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #107

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 2 2006, 01:01 PM) *
At times I expect us to look like world beaters (see Miami game) while at other times we may look like garbage (Magic game).

Yep, as a team, they are somewhere in between the one that slaughtered Miami and the one that took a dump in Orlando, albeit much closer to the former.

They are a top 5 team in this league, and arguably the best team in the Eastern Conference. Looking like complete and utter crap from time to time won't change that.

Really, the only team that I would hate to meet in the Eastern Conference Finals would be a healthy Indiana squad. They have a brilliant head coach, great defensive personnel, and some high percentage scoring punch. Make no mistake about it; that is one dangerous squad, when healthy.

Bring on the Heat, Pistons, and Cavs, though. Those are the teams that I want to see in the playoffs. I think that we can smother them with our depth.

6. Nocioni
7. Thomas
8. Duhon
9. Sefolosha
10. Khryapa
11. Griffin
12. Allen

That's some nice depth.

QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Nov 2 2006, 12:49 AM) *
The Magic were on fire today, they made a lot of well defensed baskets.

Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, and Grant Hill combined to shoot 80% from the field (27 attempts) and 90% from the free throw line (26 attempts). By the time that all was said and done, they had scored 70 points as a trio.

IMO, they'd have taken out any team in the NBA last night. When you think about it along those lines, this loss doesn't hurt as much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:31 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home