Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pistons @ Bulls - Game 3, Eastern Conference 2nd Round
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post May 10 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #61

Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

The reason im not angry is because the Pistons are a better team and its obvious. I just didn't expect them to throw us around like rag dolls like we were the Orlando Magic ya know?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CubbiesFan07
post May 10 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #62

Tyrus Thomas's #1 Fan

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 11:06 PM) *
I'll just lie to end this conversation.

PJ was dominant out there. Man amongst boys. Double-Double and a block. He's a brickhouse!
Who needs oden?

HAHHAHAH lolhitting.gif lolhitting.gif lolhitting.gif

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post May 10 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #63

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 10 2007, 11:04 PM) *
Just because you hate Tyrus Thomas doesn't mean we all hate him. Differentiation (sp?) in opinions is not a bad thing but you give no love to a high energy rookie who comes in and sparks the team. He was our leading scorer last game and plays barely at all in the most pivital game. Hell Tyrus was the only one who "Wanted" to rebound tonight. His misses werent from post ups, they were on follow ups and missed 10 foot shots that he has no business taking.

The game came down to poor execution and bad coaching. How do you not sub for 18 minutes as you watch Detroit take the lead away from you? We lost the game right there.

You must not know Luol Deng, Ben Wallace, and PJ Brown tonight. Even Kirk had 11 boards. Don't give me the "he wanted it" bs. If anyone wanted it tonight, it was PJ. He put his ball out on the line tonight and we're getting on him about it.

And the leading scorer line doesnt work either. The Pistons packed that game in and Tyrus was given a bunch of easy-er buckets. Misses are misses, and the fact that he takes jump shots at all isn't good.

QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ May 10 2007, 11:06 PM) *
how many effing times were they layups honestly. honestly? layups and put backs are entirelly different things. he was contested on almost all his shots (cept for the free throw line ones)
please stop

So when he misses, put backs aren't easy. But when he makes them, wow, he is so athletic. Where is the consistency?

+Quote Post
rangercal
post May 10 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #64

Bench

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 04:09 AM) *
You must not know Luol Deng, Ben Wallace, and PJ Brown tonight. Even Kirk had 11 boards. Don't give me the "he wanted it" bs. If anyone wanted it tonight, it was PJ. He put his ball out on the line tonight and we're getting on him about it.

And the leading scorer line doesnt work either. The Pistons packed that game in and Tyrus was given a bunch of easy-er buckets. Misses are misses, and the fact that he takes jump shots at all isn't good.
So when he misses, put backs aren't easy. But when he makes them, wow, he is so athletic. Where is the consistency?

I'm sure Artis Gilmore "wanted it" too. That doesn't mean we throw him out there for almost 40 minutes.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post May 10 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #65

Superstar

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 11:10 PM) *
I'm sure Artis Gilmore "wanted it" too. That doesn't mean we throw him out there for almost 40 minutes.

Yeah, thats relevant. Just like the Rudy analogy. Thanks for enlightening us.

QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 11:06 PM) *
I'll just lie to end this conversation.

PJ was dominant out there. Man amongst boys. Double-Double and a block. He's a brickhouse!
Who needs oden?

Way to put words in my mouth.

+Quote Post
rangercal
post May 10 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #66

Bench

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 04:11 AM) *
Yeah, thats relevant. Just like the Rudy analogy. Thanks for enlightening us.
Way to put words in my mouth.

Pretty soon PJ will be an analogy.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post May 10 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #67

Superstar

Member No.: 23

I'd just like to say...this sucks.

Hopefully, these guys remember the high and low of this 2 week playoff run, and come back with some extra motivation this summer and next season.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post May 10 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #68

Superstar

Member No.: 73

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 11:09 PM) *

ok, but regardless.. PJ Brown is still the oldest man living on earth I mean seriously? My god, the guy is running on peg legs for crying out loud, I had to laugh. He played good Ill give him that but I chuckle every time I see him catching it on the elbow and taking a dribble drive to the hoop while contorting one of his famous throw ups that barely tough the rim.

The fact that he didn't play at all in the second half bothered me, especially when I saw him make ZERO substitutions during that 18 minute stretch there. I thought for sure he would bring in Thabo or Tyrus to get some energy going cuz we looked dead but he let us piss it away. Hopefully next year we can learn from this. Our youth came into play during this series. Detroit really knows how to play in all situations.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post May 10 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #69

Superstar

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 10 2007, 09:14 PM) *
The fact that he didn't play at all in the second half bothered me, especially when I saw him make ZERO substitutions during that 18 minute stretch there. I thought for sure he would bring in Thabo or Tyrus to get some energy going cuz we looked dead but he let us piss it away. Hopefully next year we can learn from this. Our youth came into play during this series. Detroit really knows how to play in all situations.

And I think the other thing of note is...learning how to play in playoff games like this is something that no matter how good a coach is, he really can't teach it.

In the Late 90's, the Pistons had 2 first round losses, missed the playoffs for 1 year, then got to the 2nd round and lost, then got to the conference finals and lost, then they finally won it all. Even as good as Detroit is looking right now...remember, they did not get there overnight.

+Quote Post
scatterbrain
post May 10 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #70

Rookie

Member No.: 782

That's the truly important thing to me. We aren't a veteran group of players yet... they are. The Heat were too and we were phenomenal against them. We did battle tonight, and we will learn (you'd hope). The future is so bright for the Bulls. It just sucks we can't starting winning titles a year sooner. I hope management sticks with their guns for the most part... we are gathering a great bunch of young ball players.

+Quote Post
eddog2
post May 10 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #71

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 193

QUOTE (scatterbrain @ May 10 2007, 11:28 PM) *
That's the truly important thing to me. We aren't a veteran group of players yet... they are. The Heat were too and we were phenomenal against them. We did battle tonight, and we will learn (you'd hope). The future is so bright for the Bulls. It just sucks we can't starting winning titles a year sooner. I hope management sticks with their guns for the most part... we are gathering a great bunch of young ball players.

It's going to take a lot for us to be able to win them next year as well. We can't beat Detroit unless we pull off the impossible. Every team is getting better. Phoenix could have 3 first round picks this year. You think they are going away? What happens if they get Mike Conley? They have Nash's replacement and one rediculous PG off the bench until Nash hangs up the shoes.

There are also rumors that they'll be trading away one of their big players to stay out of the luxury. That might be Amare which would return several young players. Or maybe even Kevin Garnett. That would make them automatic champion!

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_21900.shtml

+Quote Post
soxfan3530
post May 11 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #72

Bench

Member No.: 392

This whole conversation is dumb....

Did P.J. cost us the game????? NO.

Did he tire towards the end and play a little too much???? YES

Why don't we blame the guys who really cost us the game..........
Calling Ben Gordon and Andreas Nocioni to the stage please.

+Quote Post
zums
post May 12 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #73

Draft Pick

Member No.: 848

I attended game 3 and it was awful. it was a tied game the whole first quarter, then they went up 16 at half and blew it in ONE QUARTER. thats awful

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:36 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home