DutheDoduhon21
post May 29 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #1

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 99

Nene's contract appealing to Bulls?
Posted: Tuesday May 29, 2007 08:15AM ET
Another player the Bulls might think about this summer is Denver power forward Nene. No team needs to clear payroll more than the Nuggets. Last winter, when Denver acquired Allen Iverson's massive deal from Philadelphia, no team wanted to touch Nene's contract. But with four years and $50.5 million remaining, he's owed less than Zach Randolph or Pau Gasol.

i would like to have nene, i havnt seen much of him thoe, what would we have to give up for him?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Balta1701-B
post May 29 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #2

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Well, first of all, Nene is not worth his contract. But that said, he did put up 12 points and 7 rebounds per game in about 25 minutes per game last season at the position we need depth. But he also only played in 64 games last season, 1 game the year before, and 55 back in 04.

But if we're taking on that contract, we better not be giving up much. Like Noc and Khryapa much. Basically, slightly better scoring than PJ Brown gave us last year with a high injury risk and a $50 mil deal.

+Quote Post
soxfan3530
post May 29 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #3

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 392

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ May 29 2007, 04:54 PM) *
Well, first of all, Nene is not worth his contract. But that said, he did put up 12 points and 7 rebounds per game in about 25 minutes per game last season at the position we need depth. But he also only played in 64 games last season, 1 game the year before, and 55 back in 04.

But if we're taking on that contract, we better not be giving up much. Like Noc and Khryapa much. Basically, slightly better scoring than PJ Brown gave us last year with a high injury risk and a $50 mil deal.

Yeah, when I read that I couldn't believe that contract. They would need to eat some of that salary to get a deal done.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 11:27 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home