IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who on the Bull's has the brightest future?, Luol Deng? Hinrich?
eddog2
post Jul 5 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #1

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 193

It's got to be Deng. Hinrich although good would need a superstar around him. I think Deng can and will become the superstar.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Jul 5 2006, 10:28 PM
Post #2

Guests

yep, I agree.. I dont quite know about a superstar but he will defenately be a star! I see him as a career 20 and 10 guy possibly more points?

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Jul 5 2006, 10:30 PM
Post #3

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 5 2006, 08:21 PM)
yep, I agree.. I dont quite know about a superstar but he will defenately be a star! I see him as a career 20 and 10 guy possibly more points?

Deng comes back at the next training camp having spent the summer getting better in shape and most importantly working on that medium range jump shot, and there's really no limit in how good he can be.

Man, you put Deng and Wallace together and we can rebound with anyone.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jul 5 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #4

Superstar

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Jul 5 2006, 11:23 PM)
Deng comes back at the next training camp having spent the summer getting better in shape and most importantly working on that medium range jump shot, and there's really no limit in how good he can be.

Man, you put Deng and Wallace together and we can rebound with anyone.

Supposedly, Deng's been at the Berto Center twice a day over the summer working on his game. Hinrich and Gordon are also working out at the Berto every day.

+Quote Post
HITStheDAGGER
post Jul 5 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #5

Rookie

Member No.: 195

I also agree. Deng is the next big star. I think when it is all said and done he will be a desent scorer and a good small forward.

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Jul 5 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #6

Guests

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 5 2006, 10:26 PM)
Supposedly, Deng's been at the Berto Center twice a day over the summer working on his game. Hinrich and Gordon are also working out at the Berto every day.

and that is a great step toward success. bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Jul 5 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #7

Superstar

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 5 2006, 08:26 PM)

Good to hear, although it's exactly what I expected. He was set back quite a bit by the fact that he was still rehabbing that wrist last offseason. One good thing about most of the guys we're on right now is that you can count on them to keep working as long as there's work that can be done. That's a pretty good way to get to the top.

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Jul 5 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #8

Guests

also I would like to add. I forget wich damn site I saw this on and maybe it was the radio but Sweetney has lost 40-50 pounds and Im not lying. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Jul 5 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #9

6th Man

Member No.: 65

Hinrich=the next steve nash...

Pax is building a team that will finally allow the Bulls to fully exploit Hinrich's talent and game.

Now that he doesnt have to carry this team and do everything...He can feel comfortable in the pg role...he should have an outstanding year. He never gets any credit for being in the Lebron/wade draft class...

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Jul 5 2006, 10:41 PM
Post #10

6th Man

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 5 2006, 10:31 PM)
also I would like to add. I forget wich damn site I saw this on and maybe it was the radio but Sweetney has lost 40-50 pounds and Im not lying. ohmy.gif

40-50 lbs in 2 months?

did they cut off a leg?

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Jul 5 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #11

Guests

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jul 5 2006, 10:34 PM)
40-50 lbs in 2 months?

did they cut off a leg?

I swear to god.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Jul 5 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #12

Superstar

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jul 5 2006, 08:33 PM)
Hinrich=the next steve nash...

Pax is building a team that will finally allow the Bulls to fully exploit Hinrich's talent and game.

Now that he doesnt have to carry this team and do everything...He can feel comfortable in the pg role...he should have an outstanding year. He never gets any credit for being in the Lebron/wade draft class...

Hinrich seemed last year to be a little bit drained by always having to guard the opponent's best guard, be it Wade, Rip Hamilton, AI, etc. Now, we've added guys with actual shooting guard size that can free Hinrich up on occasion, and we've added big Ben behind him so that he doesn't have to chase those slashing guards into the lane constantly. He'll wind up this year having a ton more energy, if nothing else, and now he's got the pieces around him to help him create offense for the team in a number of ways.

He's in position to have a dynamite season. But the real key potential star still remains Deng.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Jul 5 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #13

6th Man

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Jul 5 2006, 10:38 PM)
Hinrich seemed last year to be a little bit drained by always having to guard the opponent's best guard, be it Wade, Rip Hamilton, AI, etc. Now, we've added guys with actual shooting guard size that can free Hinrich up on occasion, and we've added big Ben behind him so that he doesn't have to chase those slashing guards into the lane constantly. He'll wind up this year having a ton more energy, if nothing else, and now he's got the pieces around him to help him create offense for the team in a number of ways.

He's in position to have a dynamite season. But the real key potential star still remains Deng.

People will recognize Hinrich's D now that he will be guarding PG's and not SG's who are much bigger than him.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Jul 5 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #14

6th Man

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 5 2006, 10:35 PM)
I swear to god.

Dude, you gotta find a link.

I'd be happy if he lost 15-20 by the time next season starts.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jul 5 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #15

Guests

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jul 5 2006, 10:42 PM)
Dude, you gotta find a link.

I'd be happy if he lost 15-20 by the time next season starts.

Sweets has lost like 40 pounds ohmy.gif ? Wich would bring him to probably 260.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:08 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home