Closed TopicStart new topic
> Sunday Feb. 25- Bulls @ Detroit, Big Ben is back to Detroit
SoxFan1
post Feb 25 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #31

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

I can't believe what I am reading. Duhon is better than Hinrich all the sudden? Deng disappears "as usual." Wow.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 25 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #32

Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 03:18 PM) *
I can't believe what I am reading. Duhon is better than Hinrich all the sudden? Deng disappears "as usual." Wow.

Lol when did I say Duhon is better than Hinrich. I said, Hinrich had a horrible game and Duhon has been good today. Also its evident that Deng does dissapear in the 4th quarter scoring wise, I don't need to explain myself there I don't think. When you watch you see him be less agressive but he does seem to get fewer oppurtunities but part of it is his fault and part of it is the rest of the team for not giving it to him.

My point on Gasol just to finally clear this all up, It's a point in general terms. If we had a power forward who can score consistently (sp) we wouldn't be losing all these should be blowout games when we lead by 15-20 points because those guys are the ones that end droughts. My frustration with the teams inconsistent play is obvious. When we win you know why, because we shoot well and we get contribution from our big three along with good defense, and when we lose its because we shoot poorly because we are a jumpshooting team and we have no answer to a team that makes a big run and switches to a zone. And is it just me or is our team inept at scoring when we face a zone? I remember New Orleans playing it almost the whole game and we struggled then. I dont know what it is about zones but when I was playing basketball I always loved to play zones because it was less agressive and I found it easier to score.

(Speaking to Soxfan1) do you see my point though? Yeah we didn't get Gasol I was trying to prove my point and giving Gasol as the prime example. Our team has no post presence and today was just a perfect example why.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Feb 25 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #33

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 04:27 PM) *
Lol when did I say Duhon is better than Hinrich. I said, Hinrich had a horrible game and Duhon has been good today. Also its evident that Deng does dissapear in the 4th quarter scoring wise, I don't need to explain myself there I don't think.

I never said you said it.

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Feb 25 2007, 03:13 PM) *
Deng was almost invisible today. Once again he is a phantom in the 4th quarter. Hinrich had another game of dribbling in circles, turning the ball over and missing wide open shots. The team looked better when Duhon was running the point as usual.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 25 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #34

Superstar

o, I thought you were referring to me, I didn't see that dude post..

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Feb 25 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #35

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

interestingly Tyrus didn't crack 15 minutes today... (yes I know that stat is skewed because tyrus gets most his minutes in garbage time.)

I'm kind of bummed out I left at the half to go to church and the bulls were looking great... good defense and hitting like 60% of their shots. Second half must have been real ugly. Oh well... losing to the best team in the east on the road by only 2 points with a chance to win it isn't the worst thing in the world.

Dwight howard tomorrow. bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 25 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #36

Superstar

We can definitley play with them, but I don't think we can win in a 7 game series if we don't have homecourt.

+Quote Post
CryptViLL
post Feb 25 2007, 06:22 PM
Post #37

6th Man

Member No.: 10

damit,. i hate loses

+Quote Post
DrunkBomber
post Feb 25 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #38

6th Man

Member No.: 214

this game sucked

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Feb 25 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #39

6th Man

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 04:18 PM) *

the team looks better when duhon runs the point. lessdribbling around and less stupid turn overs. hinrich is a better talent, but needs some major coaching.

+Quote Post
hinrich fan
post Feb 25 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #40

12th Man

Member No.: 162

Up by as many as 16...still proves the obvious...we have no go-to-guy...the Bulls had them too...when Skiles shows the tape.....where was the rebounding???? So many missed boards. This would have capped off 4 days with 3 wins, 2 against division leaders...we have no time to pout...we're in the hunt in the East...just a matter of where.

+Quote Post
DrunkBomber
post Feb 25 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #41

6th Man

After Gordon tied it and we got them to miss a jumper i thought we would of been in good shape for a win then Webber shoves PJ and we all know the rest, man did this game suck.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 25 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #42

Superstar

This one hurts as much if not more than the Phoenix game where Barbosa hit that 3.

+Quote Post
DrunkBomber
post Feb 25 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #43

6th Man

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 10:41 PM) *
This one hurts as much if not more than the Phoenix game where Barbosa hit that 3.

Ya that game really sucked too

+Quote Post
eddog2
post Feb 27 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #44

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 193

Duhon has been shooting better of late but I wish he could realize that he's not the star. Gordon made 2 shots at the end of the game and we had a chance to tie or take the lead late and what does Duhon do? Exactly what I knew he would. Take an unnecessary shot early in the shot clock. Simply taking the shot was bad enough. Gordon should have been able to create his own shot on that sequence.

As for Hinrich he's been sucking it up the past few games. Whey does he always have stretches of 4 or more bad games?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:52 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home