Closed TopicStart new topic
> BULLS VS MAGIC GAME THREAD, Feb 26th, 7:30 start
DrunkBomber
post Feb 26 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #31

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 214

I wonder if Skiles and Bo Outlaw were ever in NBA jam with each other.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sport1016
post Feb 26 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #32

Starter

Group: Global Moderators

Member No.: 98

Malik is the bulls best shooting big man, though he and sweets should never be on the floor together i agree

please understand about chandler, playing with cp3 is like playing with nash, though maybe not to the same extent, there is no way chandler would put up those humbers on the bulls this year

Remember you guys, Chandler had a ton of flaws last year that had shown no signs of improving over the last few years. It was all those dropped passes and fumblings with the ball and bad pass turnovers and going for every shot fake even from guys like bo outlaw and michael ruffin and the constant fouling. He couldn't be our lock down defender bc he fouled too much to play significant minutes. Skiles couldnt even start him for fear of losing him early on every night .

He may have taken care of those things a little this year, but he gave us no reason to see that coming in the last 5.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Feb 26 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #33

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

the hell that was a block

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 26 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #34

Superstar

Member No.: 73

QUOTE (sport1016 @ Feb 26 2007, 08:24 PM) *
Malik is the bulls best shooting big man, though he and sweets should never be on the floor together i agree

please understand about chandler, playing with cp3 is like playing with nash, though maybe not to the same extent, there is no way chandler would put up those humbers on the bulls this year

Remember you guys, Chandler had a ton of flaws last year that had shown no signs of improving over the last few years. It was all those dropped passes and fumblings with the ball and bad pass turnovers and going for every shot fake even from guys like bo outlaw and michael ruffin and the constant fouling. He couldn't be our lock down defender bc he fouled too much to play significant minutes. Skiles couldnt even start him for fear of losing him early on every night .

He may have taken care of those things a little this year, but he gave us no reason to see that coming in the last 5.

But before last year he had his best season and you knew he was going to eventually get better. The kid is only 23 years old. I know he is a foul machine but game experience will change that and while I agree I don't think his stats would be as good here in Chicago, he still would have the same contribution Wallace is having with us except Big Ben has respect from the referees and has been the DPOY like 3 years. Im just bitter sweet right now. I love Big Ben and I love Tyson but Tyson is younger.

Can we please get Malik out of there? If he can't hit a jumpshot, what good is he?

At the half your scoring leaders...

Magic- Darko Milicic 11 points 9 rebounds

Bulls- Ben Gordon 12 points 3 assists

Overall Outlook:

Bulls are getting dominated in the low post. With Skiles horrid lineups he leaves the hot shooter Ben Gordon out for like 10 minutes and then brings him back in after he iced him hoping to get us back ahead. Malik is getting dominated by everyone, and we lack offense. Which isn't hard to believe considering the lineup we had out there for the majority of the game.

Hopefully Skiles can get his head out of his ass and play BG more and play Tyrus Thomas over Griffin, and Allen. I never got why after having such a good game yesterday he doesn't play the first half of the next game?

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 26 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #35

Superstar

Yeah Tyrus isn't coming in today. It's a shame...

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Feb 26 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #36

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 26 2007, 06:42 PM) *
But before last year he had his best season and you knew he was going to eventually get better. The kid is only 23 years old. I know he is a foul machine but game experience will change that and while I agree I don't think his stats would be as good here in Chicago, he still would have the same contribution Wallace is having with us except Big Ben has respect from the referees and has been the DPOY like 3 years. Im just bitter sweet right now. I love Big Ben and I love Tyson but Tyson is younger.

The one disappointing thing with the Chandler trade is that we traded Chandler for PJ Brown...in other words, we traded Chandler for an expiring contract, which presumably the only reasons you do that are to either save money and get under the salary cap or to trade that expiring contract before the trade deadline. The disappointing thing about the Chandler trade now is...we held onto Brown after the trade deadline, so the only thing that we get for Chandler is salary cap flexibility. That's moderately disappointing, since we probably won't have cap space after this summer, and without those contracts, we probably won't have room for Garnett.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 26 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #37

Superstar

Malik just got his spiff served

+Quote Post
truthandbasketba...
post Feb 26 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #38

6th Man

Member No.: 256

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 26 2007, 08:21 PM) *
I wonder if Skiles and Bo Outlaw were ever in NBA jam with each other.

lmao I think it was Skiles, Shaq, Horace Grant and Nick Anderson ...Dennis Scott might have been in the mix somewhere too

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 26 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #39

Superstar

T-TIME!!!!!

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 26 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #40

Superstar

Back to back losses. We took a big step forward in the first 3 games and then a huge step back after these two. I'll give Wallace a pass today, he just got back from an emotional game against Detroit but Skiles IMO screwed us in the beginning when Gordon was hot and he took him out and put that horrendous no offense lineup out there for around 10 minutes atleast. We shoot 41 % and its not a coincedence we lose because of it. Its obvious we are a jumpshooting team and thats what happens when we have no offense or easy buckets.

F#%$ It, its time to sign Austin or somebody from the D-League to see if they can do SOMETHING down low. We cannot continue to go to PJ Brown and Ben Wallace in the low post and expect to get consistent points.

+Quote Post
DrunkBomber
post Feb 26 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #41

6th Man

Member No.: 214

2 game skid. This was an ugly loss at home.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Feb 26 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #42

Superstar

Member No.: 12

Michael Sweetney needs to be starting at PF.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 26 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #43

Superstar

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 26 2007, 10:13 PM) *
Michael Sweetney needs to be starting at PF.

Maybe, I just wish he'd lose 50 pounds. I swear everytime I see him he looks like he has gained weight. Im serious about going out and signing a D-League player or that Austin guy. Fit him in for maybe 10-15 minutes a night at the 4 spot and see what they do. If they score and rebound well then I say you sign him to a second 10 dayer and start playing them 15-20 minutes a night because PJ is too damn old to be playing his type of minutes. Maybe we get lucky and find a diamond in the rough? Probably not but it's worth a shot.

Also just to throw in, Darko and Howard combined to have more rebounds than the entire Bulls TEAM!

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Feb 26 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #44

Superstar

Member No.: 12

I told everyone Darko Milicic was going to be a good NBA player. Yeah, I was right. biggrin.gif

LMAO. Dwight Howard had a triple double...in points, rebounds, and turnovers.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 26 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #45

Superstar

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 26 2007, 11:08 PM) *
I told everyone Darko Milicic was going to be a good NBA player. Yeah, I was right. biggrin.gif

LMAO. Dwight Howard had a triple double...in points, rebounds, and turnovers.

Meh, I just think the Bulls match up poorly against the Magic. IIRC Darko is only averaging around 8ppg and like 5-6 rbpg so he still hasn't lived up to expectations but he played great tonight. Alot of offensive rebounds and it killed us. If I were the coaching staff, tomorrow alls I would do is practice boxing out because lately we have done a poor job of defensive rebounds and especially in the clutch.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:56 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home