Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 21 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #2

Starter

Group: Members
Member No.: 118

Alrite guys, the time has come. Its on this Tuesday, May 23rd, on ESPN at 6:30PM CT.
-Paxson will be presenting the Bulls. cool.gif

Predictions:
"The third pick goes to.... The Charlotte Bobcats."

"The second pick goes to...... The, the Portland Jailbla-... err Trailblazer." (Paxson shows a big cheesy smile.)

"And the first pick goes to... The Chicago Bulls!" Paxson stands up and yells, "Yeahhh!! Viictoory is Mine! Arrgghhh!!" He points to the camera and yells, "Im coming after you Alridge!! Im gonna hunt you down boi! Start weight lifting like crazyy! And congratulations to you LaMarcus, you're coming to a great situatio-" Security comes out of nowhere and brings down the jumping Paxson. But Paxson doesnt go down that easy.
Paxson grabs his chair and says, "this is for you LaMarcus!" Paxson lets the security people have it chair.gif .
And then Pax throws a smoke bomb and vanishes ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
ZoomSlowik
post May 21 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #3

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 43

The only problem with that is supposedly the Bulls won't have a representative there since they don't technically have a pick (I don't remember where I saw that, it was in one of the other threads).

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 21 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #4

Starter

Yeah i heard the same thing Zoom huh.gif

But i just went to Bulls.com and it says Pax will represent... so who knows....

+Quote Post
bulls91
post May 21 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #5

6th Man

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 21 2006, 09:03 PM)
Alrite guys, the time has come. Its on this Tuesday, May 23rd, on ESPN at 6:30PM CT.

Predictions:

"The second pick goes to...... The, the Portland Jailbla-... err Trailblazer." (Paxson shows a big cheesy smile.)

"And the first pick goes to... The Chicago Bulls!" Paxson stands up and yells, "Yeahhh!! Viictoory is Mine! Arrgghhh!!" He points to the camera and yells, "Im coming after you Alridge!! Im gonna hunt you down boi! Start weight lifting like crazyy! And congratulations to you LaMarcus, you're coming to a great situatio-" Security comes out of nowhere and brings down the jumping Paxson. But Paxson doesnt go down that easy.
Paxson grabs his chair and says, "this is for you LaMarcus!" Paxson lets the security people have it chair.gif .
And then Pax throw a smoke bomb and vanishes ph34r.gif

lolololololol.....

is it on the radio or just on T.V. i do not have cable so thanks if you all let me know.

+Quote Post
Iguana
post May 22 2006, 07:35 AM
Post #6

Rookie

Member No.: 91

So, can the team with the first pick negotiate with guys before the draft and sign them like teams can in the NFL?

+Quote Post
bschmaranz
post May 22 2006, 07:42 AM
Post #7

Bench

Member No.: 59

There really isn't anything to negotiate, the NBA has specific dollar amounts based on the pick number. All deals are I believe 3 year deals with a team option for a 4th year.

+Quote Post
Iguana
post May 22 2006, 07:47 AM
Post #8

Rookie

Member No.: 91

Good point. I forgot the NBA is actually smart about rookie salaries. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cute Little Bull...
post May 22 2006, 07:50 AM
Post #9

Rookie

Member No.: 86

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 21 2006, 09:03 PM)

Predictions:

And then Pax throw a smoke bomb and vanishes ph34r.gif

HAHAHAHAH. Thats funny

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 22 2006, 07:58 AM
Post #10

Starter

QUOTE (bulls91 @ May 21 2006, 10:20 PM)
lolololololol.....

is it on the radio or just on T.V. i do not have cable so thanks if you all let me know.

Im actually not sure if its also on the readio... I dont think so, but ill let you know if i found out. Anyways, you can come here if you can, and we will keep you posted on everything biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
sport1016
post May 22 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #11

Starter

Group: Global Moderators

Member No.: 98

Anyone else hoping we get the 2nd pick to MAKE SURE we dont take tyrus "shorter chandler" thomas?

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 22 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #12

Starter

QUOTE (sport1016 @ May 22 2006, 12:46 PM)
Anyone else hoping we get the 2nd pick to MAKE SURE we dont take tyrus "shorter chandler" thomas?

To me it doesnt matter what pick we get, as long as we get Alridge. I wouldnt be too dissapointed if we got Bargs tho.

+Quote Post
ChWRoCk2
post May 22 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #13

6th Man

Member No.: 41

Im hoping that knicks get stuck with third pick and bulls take andrea bargnai, i will be disapointed with Thomas and aldridge, both seem to mme to be potential busts

+Quote Post
Bullies4Ever
post May 22 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #14

12th Man

Member No.: 117

my predictions:

i think paxson doesnt show up.. instead... the bulls organization sends Othella Harington with a nice tux and sun glasses cool.gif

-"the third pick goes to-" they open up the envelope.... "The Chicago Bulls"

Othella comes jumping out of his chair like a big gorilla and yells out "THATS GARBAGE!!!" he takes out his sunglasses and throws it at the comissioner, David Stern... and wait... the audience finds out it isnt Othella.. instead its Stacey King blink.gif .... ph34r.gif

and they point a big camera at Isaiah Thomas back at the New York Studios ... and guess what hes doing... mecry.gif

-Back at the ping pong balls studio... Stacey King is furious mad.gif and get this.. he goes after David Stern and starts swinging fight.gif .. and yells "gimme the first overall pick.. now!!"

and he grants his wish!

but then Paxson wakes up.. he was hallucinating... and hears the second pick goes to Chicago.... and puts on a cheesy smile and says... "thank u knicks biggrin.gif Isaih.. ur the best...."

Lets GO BULLS bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post May 22 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #15

Guests

What if we get the 4th or 5th pick? I say we draft Carney then.. What about U?

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:58 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home